Bihar B. Ed CET 2023 Syllabus for General Awareness
- Question related to social Issue.
- General Science.
- Five-year plan.
- Current Affairs.
- Other Miscellaneous question.
- 0.1 What is the syllabus of BEd entrance exam 2023 in Bihar?
- 0.2 Who is eligible for B Ed in Bihar 2023?
- 0.3 What is the full marks of Bihar B Ed entrance exam?
- 1 Can I get admission in B Ed without entrance exam in Bihar?
- 2 How many seats are there in Bihar BEd entrance exam?
- 3 What is the fees for B Ed in Bihar 2023?
- 4 What is the fees of B Ed in Bihar?
- 5 Is there negative marking in Bihar B Ed?
- 6 How many seats are there in Bihar B Ed entrance exam?
What is the syllabus of BEd entrance exam 2023 in Bihar?
Bihar Bed Syllabus 2023 – The syllabus of Bihar BEd CET 2023 comprises the subjects i.e General English Comprehension, General Sanskrit Comprehension (only for Shiksha Shatri program, General Awareness, Logical & Analytical Reasoning, Teaching-Learning Environment in Schools.
|1||General English Comprehension||
Antonyms/Synonyms Idioms & Phrases Fill in the Blanks Spelling Error One-word Substitution
संधि/समास मुहावरों और लोकोक्तियाँ/कहावतें गद्यांश रिक्त स्थान की पूर्ति व्याकरण उपसर्ग और प्रत्यय रस/छन्द/अलंकार, पर्यायवाची/विपरीतार्थक शब्द अनेक शब्दों के लिए एक शब्द पर्यायवाची/ विपरीतार्थक
|3||Logical & Analytical Reasoning||
Statement and Arguments Situation Reaction Tests Cause and Effect, Analytical Reasoning Statement and Courses of Action Punch lines Syllogism Statement and Conclusions Statement and Assumptions Deriving Conclusion Assertion and Reason Question-related to social Issue
History Geography Polity General Science Five-year plan Current Affairs Other Miscellaneous Questions
|5||Teaching-learning environment in School||
Management of physical Resources in School – Need & Effect. Students Related Issues; Teacher Students relationship, Motivation, Discipline, Leadership, etc. Teaching and Learning Process; Ideal teacher, Effective Teaching, Handling of Students, Classroom Communication, etc. Curricular and Extra-Curricular Activities. Management of Human Resources in School – Principal, Teachers, and Non – Teaching Staffs. Physical Environment: Elements of Positive Learning Environment.
What is the syllabus of Bihar B Ed entrance exam?
The Lalit Narayan Mithila University (LNMU), Kameshwaranagar, Darbhanga conducts the state-level entrance exam i.e. Bihar CET Integrated B.Ed Entrance Test for admissions to B.Sc.-B.Ed. & B.A.-B.Ed courses. Go through the Bihar CET Integrated B.Ed syllabus to get admission to the B.Sc.-B.Ed.
The Bihar CET Integrated B.Ed 2023 examination will be conducted in one stage i.e. entrance examination. The candidates must download the Bihar CET Integrated B.Ed Syllabus and Exam Pattern and print it out for further reference during the time of preparation for the examination. Bihar CET Integrated B.Ed 2023 Exam will cover five sections namely General English Comprehension, General Hindi, Logical and Analytical Reasoning, General Awareness, and Teaching Learning-Environment in Schools.
Scroll through this article to know about the Bihar CET Integrated B.Ed Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Marks weightage, preparation strategy, and books to follow for both the B.Sc.-B.Ed. & B.A.-B.Ed courses!
What are the subjects for BEd entrance exam in Bihar?
Bihar B.Ed CET syllabus is defined and set by Lalit Narayan Mithila University, conducting body of the state-level teaching examination. Subjects from which questions are asked in the Bihar B.Ed CET exam are General English/Sanskrit Comprehension, General Hindi, Logical & Analytical Reasoning, General Awareness and Teaching-Learning Environment in Schools.
|Particulars||Bihar B.Ed CET Highlights|
|Exam duration||2 hours|
|Type of questions||MCQs; 4 options with only 1 correct option|
|Marking scheme||+1 for correct answer 0 for incorrect answer|
Check complete Bihar B.Ed CET exam pattern, Given below is the complete prescribed section-wise Bihar B.Ed CET syllabus:
Who is eligible for B Ed in Bihar 2023?
Bihar BEd Admissions Eligibility Bachelor Degree with Minimum 50% Marks in Any Recognized University in India. For BE / B.Tech Candidates 55% Marks Required. More Details Read the Notification.
What is the full marks of Bihar B Ed entrance exam?
A. Bihar B. Ed CET exam holds a total weightage of 120 marks.
Can I get admission in B Ed without entrance exam in Bihar?
Top Bihar B.Ed Colleges 2023 – There are multiple good B.Ed colleges in Bihar for aspirants who want to pursue their careers in the field of education. We have listed here a few of the top Bihar BEd colleges that you should definitely consider pursuing your BEd in order to have a high scope of employability and career growth.
|Lalit Narayan Mithila University||Darbhanga, Bihar|
|Nalanda Open University||Patna|
|Bhimrao Ambedkar Bihar University||Muzaffarpur|
|St.Xavier’s college of Education||Patna|
|Mirza Ghalib Teacher’s Training College||Patna|
|Islamia Teachers Training College||Patna|
|Patna Women’s College||Patna|
The Bihar B.Ed admission process is a crucial step towards building a strong foundation for future teachers in the state. The admission process can either be merit-based or entrance exam-based, providing students with different options to secure their admission.
- The state government conducts a common entrance test for B.Ed admission in the state of Bihar called Bihar B.Ed CET, which is followed by a counseling process based on the merit list.
- This process ensures transparency and fairness in the selection of candidates.
- It is important for students to keep track of the admission notifications and application deadlines to avoid missing out on the opportunity.
Additionally, candidates should focus on their preparation for the entrance exam to secure a good rank and increase their chances of getting admission to their preferred college. A lot of colleges in Bihar also offer B Ed admission based on merit in the qualifying exam, so, candidates who have scored really well in their graduation/ post graduation can take admission to a B Ed course in any of their preferred colleges in Bihar.
How many seats are there in Bihar BEd entrance exam?
Bihar B. ed Combined Entrance Test covers 32500 B. Ed seats from a total of 14 universities of Bihar.
What is the cut off marks for Bihar BEd?
Bihar Bed Previous Year Cut-Off Marks – Here are the Bihar Bed Previous Year Cut-Off Marks 2019. The candidates can analyse the Bihar Bed Cut-Off Marks 2019 mentioned below and have a fair idea about the Bihar Bed Cut-Off Marks for Govt College.
|Title||Bihar CET Cut-off Marks|
|General Category||55 marks.|
|SC Category||36 marks.|
|ST Category||40 marks.|
|BC Category||45 marks.|
|EBC Category||35 marks.|
|WBC Category||36 marks.|
|PH Category||40 marks.|
|SQM Category||40 marks.|
What is the fees for B Ed in Bihar 2023?
|Colleges||Average Annual Fees|
|Aryabhatt Gyan University, Patna||INR 42, 000|
|Veer Kunwar Singh University, Aara||INR 53,000|
|Bhimrao Ambedkar Bihar University, Muzaffarpur||INR 68, 500|
|Magadh University, Bodhgaya||INR 1,09,000|
What is the fees of B Ed in Bihar?
Fee Structure for Private,Constituent and Government College – There is about 350 B.Ed colleges in Bihar,India which offer two year B.Ed degree program and some of them offer B.P.Ed and B.Sc-B.Ed courses. Each year Bihar CET-BED exam is conducted by the nodal university LNMU.
- It is necessary to qualify the Bihar CET-BED exam for a candidate to enter into two year or four year B.Ed program.
- About 1,50,000 candidates in Bihar appear for Bihar CET-BED exam in which about 1,00,000 candidates qualify for the exam.
- The total number of two year B.Ed seats in various colleges affiliated to different university is 37,500,
We can say that there is good demand of B.Ed seats in Bihar and supply is confined. This is the reason you have to pay somewhat greater fee to pursue B.Ed degree program with respect to other states. The fee structure of two year B.Ed degree program for various type of colleges is described below : Fee Structure for Private College : Generally,The Fees structure of Private college offering two year B.Ed degree program affiliated to a university in Bihar is 1,50,000/ that is 75000 rupees for one year.
- However, some colleges take fees lesser than 1,50,000/ and some greater than 1,50,000/.
- We will discuss all these college in detail in this post.
- Fee Structure for constituent college : Generally,The Fees structure of constituent college offering two year B.Ed degree program affiliated to a university in Bihar is 1,35,000/ or 1,00,000/ that is 50,000/60,000 rupees for one year.
Fees Structure For Government College : The tuition fee in government colleges offering two B.Ed degree program in Bihar is about 2,0000/ for two year that is about 10,000/ for one year. The total number of seats for B.Ed offered by government college is very less or disappointed.
What is the duration of B Ed course in Bihar?
Ed or Bachelor of Education is a 2 year professional course that is done after graduation to work as a teacher in schools. According to the National Council of Teacher Education (NCTE) it is mandatory for all teachers to have a B. Ed course.
What age is the going to BEd book for?
|Reading age|| 1 – 3 years, from customers|
|Item Weight||1 pounds|
|Best Sellers Rank||#49,250 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)|
|Customer Reviews||4.8 out of 5 stars 17,391Reviews|
Is there negative marking in Bihar B Ed?
Bihar B.Ed CET 2023 Exam Pattern – Marking Scheme, Subjects, Weightage What is the mode of the Bihar B.Ed CET exam? The Bihar B.Ed CET exam will be conducted offline for a total of 2 hours duration. Candidates have to answer 120 multiple-choice questions.
- Each question has four options from which they must choose the best one and mark it on the OMR page provided with the Question Booklet.
- The exam will be conducted for a total of 120 marks.
- The exam can be given in either English & Hindi medium.
- Who sets the Bihar B.Ed CET exam pattern? The exam pattern of Bihar B.Ed CET is set by Lalit Narayan Mithila University, Darbhanga.
The candidates appearing for the exam must be aware of the exam pattern and the syllabus in order to secure a top score. Candidates will get OMR sheets to answer the questions. Bihar B.Ed CET (Bachelor of Education Combined Entrance Test) is a state-level teaching entrance exam that is conducted every year.
What is the exam timing for Bihar B.Ed CET? The exam schedule for Bihar B.Ed CET 2023 has not yet been published so the exact exam timing is not known. The time duration of the exam is two hours (120 minutes) and last year the exam was conducted from 11 am to 1 pm. There will be no separate sectional time limit.
Test-takers may begin with whichever section or topic they are most familiar with. Candidates should be able to spend about 1 minute per question while attempting the test. Are there any instructions for writing in the Bihar B.Ed CET OMR sheet? Yes, there are certain instructions that need to be followed to mark the correct answer on the OMR sheet.
- Only a blue/ black ball pen may be used to mark answers on the OMR sheet.
- The name and the roll number of the candidate along with the series and booklet number of the question booklet are required.
- Candidates are only allowed to select only one answer from a list of four while answering a question.
- After the test is completed, the aspirant must submit the OMR sheet to the invigilator.
What to do if I have marked the wrong answer on the OMR sheet? There is no way to alter an answer that has already been marked. Candidates are therefore advised to carefully read the questions and then mark the correct answer. A lot of practice is needed for the students to answer the questions quickly.
- Make sure you are confident of the answer before marking them.
- No pencil is allowed to mark the answers on the OMR sheet.
- How many sections are there in the Bihar B.Ed CET exam? There are five different sections in the Bihar B.Ed CET exam and each has its own number of questions.
- The sections are General English Comprehension (Regular & Distance Mode), General Hindi, Logical & Analytical Reasoning, General Awareness and Teaching-Learning Environment in Schools.
By appearing in Bihar B.Ed CET, candidates can study B.Ed in regular or distance mode or Shiksha Shashtri program. What is the marks distribution in Bihar B.Ed CET? The five different sections of Bihar B.Ed CET consist of different marks. The number of questions and the marks for each section remain the same as each question carries one mark.15 questions are asked from General English Comprehension, 15 questions from General Hindi, 25 questions from Logical & Analytical Reasoning, 40 questions from General Awareness and the Teaching-Learning Environment in Schools section consists of 25 questions.
- The General Sanskrit section for the Shiksha Shastri Programme consists of 15 questions.
- What are the types of questions asked in Bihar B.Ed CET? The Bihar B.Ed CET question paper will be objective type and will comprise MCQs (Multiple Choice Questions).
- For each question, four options are provided, only one of which is correct.
Candidates must choose only one response from the options that they think is correct. Only Hindi and English will be offered as options for the Bihar B.Ed CET Language Ability Section. What is the marking scheme for the Bihar B.Ed CET exam? In the Bihar B.Ed CET exam, objective type questions will be asked with four options for each question.
Aspirants must select the correct answer from the four alternatives and mark it on the OMR sheet that will be provided to them on the exam day. For Bihar B.Ed CET, one mark will be awarded for each correct answer, and there will be no negative marking. There will be no marks awarded if a question is not attempted or if the candidate marks more than one response in a question.
बिहार DLRS 10 हजार 101 क्लर्क भर्ती 2023 || bihar dlrs clerk official date 2023
How should candidates prepare for Bihar B.Ed CET? To prepare for Bihar B.Ed CET, aspirants need to take down short notes alongside preparation. These brief notes will help candidates to memorize the important points. Attempting mock tests and sample questions will help the students develop their speed and accuracy.
How many seats are there in Bihar B Ed entrance exam?
Bihar B. ed Combined Entrance Test covers 32500 B. Ed seats from a total of 14 universities of Bihar.