Bihar Board Class 12th Exam Date 2023 – Bihar School Examination Board has released the bihar intermediate board exam date sheet 2023 on its official website. The BSEB Intermediate Exams 2023 will be conducted in the month of February 2023, as per the Bihar annual board exam schedule released by the state board.
bseb 12th exams will be held in 2 shifts and will get 15 minutes extra time Bihar Board 12th Exam Date 2023 will be conducted in two shifts on the day of the examination. The first shift exam will start at 9:30 am and end at 12:45 pm. The second shift will be conducted from 1:45 PM to 5 PM. The paper will be conducted for three hours and candidates will be given an additional cool-off time of 15 minutes.
During the cool-off time, students can read and analyze the question paper properly and plan the answers. However, they are not allowed to write answers during this time. The Bihar School Examination Board will start the Class 12th Board Exams or BSEB Intermediate Exams from 1 February 2023, The bseb class 12th board exam will continue till 11 February 2023.
- The bihar 12 exam date 2023 will be conducted in two shifts.
- Candidates are advised to reach the exam center 10 minutes before the exam.
- The first shift exam will start at 9.30 am while the second shift exam will start at 1.45 pm.
- Candidates will get 15 minutes to read the question paper.
- Scratching on the OMR sheet with whitener, eraser, blade or nails will lead to it being rejected.
Candidates will get the answer sheet and OMR sheet together at the time of the commencement of the examination. However, students have to submit the filled OMR sheet after 90 minutes. They can solve the subjective questions in the answer sheet after solving the OMR-based questions.
What is the passing marks for Bihar Board Science?
The minimum mark that must be obtained to pass the board exams is 30 in every subject. The total marks for every subject is 100 (theory and practicals combined) except for optional subjects which carry 50 marks.
What is the total marks of 12th science Bihar Board?
Bihar Board Matric Result 2023 Date: Once released, students can check result at biharboardonline.bohar.gov.in (Express photo Listen to this article Bihar Board 12th Result 2023 Today: What is the passing marks criteria? x BSEB Bihar Board 12th Result 2023: The Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) Patna will release the result for class 12 or intermediate board exams 2023 on March 21.
- The BSEB introduced a new exam pattern this year and therefore, the passing marks criteria have also been modified.
- As per the new marking scheme, the minimum mark that must be obtained to pass the intermediate board exams is 30 in every subject.
- The total marks for every subject is 100 (theory and practicals combined) except for optional subjects which carry 50 marks.
For grading, the first division will be secured by the students who achieve 300 or more marks in total. Students who scored between 225 and 300 will be awarded second division while the third division will be given to the students who scored between 150 to 225 marks.
Which is the 2 toughest board in India?
Toughest board in India: FAQs – What is the toughest board in India? The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) and the Indian Certificate of Secondary Education (ICSE) are often considered the toughest boards in India. Which board is better, CBSE or ICSE? Both CBSE and ICSE have their own strengths and weaknesses.
- It ultimately depends on the individual student’s learning style and preferences.
- Are state boards easier than CBSE and ICSE? It varies from state to state, but in general, state boards are considered to be slightly easier than CBSE and ICSE.
- Does the board a student studies in affect their future prospects? Yes, to some extent.
While the board itself may not directly impact a student’s future prospects, their performance in board exams can significantly impact their chances of getting into a good college or university. What are some strategies for students to prepare for tough board exams? Some strategies include creating a study schedule, practising previous year’s question papers, seeking help from teachers or tutors, and taking care of one’s physical and mental health.
Which state board is easiest in India?
CBSE Board: Overview – The CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) is one of the most popular boards in India, administered by the Union Government of India. It conducts the exams up to secondary & senior secondary levels for regular as well as private students.
Currently, there are more than 21,271 schools in India and 220 schools in 28 foreign countries affiliated with CBSE. If you want to find out which is the easiest board in India, you can consider CBSE as the board follows only the NCERT curriculum. After Class 10, CBSE provides students with a range of subjects in the areas of Science, Commerce, and Humanities along with English and supplementary languages.
There is the freedom of choosing the subjects also. Additionally, students can opt for both Hindi & English mediums, and hence the availability of workbooks & study material is easy. Visit the official website cbse.gov.in to get all the latest information about the board.