What after India Post GDS Result 2023? – The candidates whose names have been listed in the India Post GDS Result 2023 PDF which has been released circle-wise have to appear for the document verification round to get a final appointment to the posts of Gramin Dak Sevak in their respective circles.
10th/SSC/SSLC Original Marks Memo of the candidates Caste or Community Certificate (For candidates from reserved category) 60 days Computer knowledge Trained Certificate From a recognized institute Physically Handicapped Certificate (If Applicable)
What is the salary of GDS in Maharashtra?
India Post GDS Salary 2023 – Job Profile – Branch Post Master (BPM)
Branch Post Office and daily postal operations of the Indian Postal Payments Bank (IPPB) in the manner prescribed by the Department from time to time. Marketing and promotions of goods and services offered by the department and running various services at Customer Service Centers (CSC) of the department etc. In single handed BOs, BPMs should have the overall responsibility for the smooth and timely functioning of the India Post branch office, it includes dispatch and delivery of mail. In BOs other than single handed, BPMs may be assisted by ABPM. However, the BPM must perform the integrated duties of the ABPMs when ordering. Any other work may be assigned by superiors authorities from like IPO/ASPO/SPOs/SSPOs.
Assistant Branch Post Master (BPM) The Job Profile of Assistant Branch Post Master includes:
Sale of stamps/stationery, door-to-door mailing and delivery, deposits/payments / other transactions of IPPB. Assist in BPM mail activities as may be prescribed by the department from time to time. Marketing and promotions of goods and services offered by the department and running various services at Customer Service Centers (CSC) of the department etc. ABPM may also be required to perform the integrated duties of PPMs while ordering in addition to his regular duties. Any other work assigned by superiors authorities from like IPO/ASPO/SPOs/SSPOs.
DAK SEVAK Dak Sevaks employees will be engaged in departmental offices like Head Post Offices, Sub Post Offices, etc. The work role of the Dak Sevak includes
Sale of stationery/stamps, door-to-door mailing and delivery, payments/deposits/ any other transactions of IPPP and other duties as may be assigned by Postmaster/Sub Postmaster. Dak Sevaks may be required to work in sorting out Railway Mail Service (RMS) offices. Dak Sevaks at Post offices handles receipt of mail bags, exchange of bags, etc. Dak Sevaks will assist Postmasters/Sub Postmasters in managing the smooth functioning of the Departmental Post Offices, marketing, business procurement or performing work assigned by the Postmaster or IPO/ASPO/SPOs/SSPOs/SRM/SSRM etc.
The India Post GDS annual package is different for different posts. Annual salary is the total remuneration paid to any employee in a complete year. It includes a basic salary and all benefits at various levels. The annual package for the post of Branch Postmaster is usually Rs.1,44,000/-.
What do GDS do?
Key Takeaways –
- A GDS is a worldwide conduit between travel bookers and suppliers, such as hotels and other accommodation providers
- The ‘big three’ GDS systems are Amadeus, Sabre and Travelport
- Live rates and availability are sent from a hotel’s CRS and PMS directly to the GDS and online booking websites via a channel manager
- Look for technology providers that enable a single point of entry to the GDS
- Choose a provider with a comprehensive range of GDS services and no extra commission fees
- Sabre is known for its advantages for GDS hotel, however Travelport and Amadeus have other benefits in relation to hospitality distribution systems, such as opportunities in global markets
- A GDS can also be used to capture bookings from other travel markets such as cruise travel
What is the salary of post office GDS in Tamilnadu?
India Post GDS Salary 2023 – Basic pay, In-Hand Salary, Perks India Post GDS Salary 2023 – India Post Department prescribes the India Post GDS 2023 salary in official notification. India Post conducts the Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) exam for BPM and ABPM/Dak Sevak.
- Shortlisted candidates will be paid the Indian postman salary as emoluments.
- India Post GDS salary and benefits are very attractive, candidates must know them before applying.
- According to the India Post GDS salary, the GDS salary for BPM post is in the range of Rs.12,000 to 29,380/- and for ABPM/Dak Sevak range is Rs.10000/- to Rs.24,470/-.
Aspirants can check to know India Post Office GDS Salary, basic pay, job profile and other details of GDS by reading this article fully.