India v New Zealand ODI squad | Full IND vs NZ team lists Rohit Sharma (c), Shubman Gill, Ishan Kishan (wk), Virat Kohli, Rajat Patidar, Suryakumar Yadav, KS Bharat (wk), Hardik Pandya (vc), Washington Sundar, Shahbaz Ahmed, Shardul Thakur, Yuzvendra Chahal, Kuldeep Yadav, Mohammed Shami, Mohammed Siraj, Umran Malik.
- 1 Who is in the NZ T20 team squad 2023?
- 2 Who is in the New Zealand squad ODI 2023?
- 3 Who is the player of the series in India vs New Zealand T20?
- 4 Who is New Zealand Test captain?
- 5 Who are the members of India’s one day team squad?
- 6 Why did Trent Boult retire?
- 7 Who got Egypt out of the World Cup?
- 8 Who was in New Zealand t20 squad 2015?
Who is in the NZ T20 team squad 2023?
T20 World Cup New Zealand Squad 2023 – Kane Williamson (c), Tim Southee, Ish Sodhi, Mitchell Santner, Glenn Phillips, Jimmy Neesham, Daryl Mitchell, Adam Milne, Martin Guptill, Lockie Ferguson, Devon Conway, Mark Chapman, Michael Bracewell, Trent Boult, Finn Allen. Check Also:- IPL Ticket booking 2023
Who is in the New Zealand squad ODI 2023?
Let’s have a look at the squads: – Pakistan T20I Squad: Babar Azam(C), Shadab Khan, Shaheen Afridi, Mohammad Rizwan, Mohammad Nawaz, Iftikhar Ahmed, Faheem Ashraf, Fakhar Zaman, Ihsanullah, Shan Masood, Naseem Shah, Haris Rauf, Mohammad Harris, Zaman Khan, Saim Ayub, Imad Wasim New Zealand T20I Squad: Tom Latham(C), Mark Chapman, Chad Bowes, Matt Henry, Benjamin Lister, Cole McConchie, Adam Milne, Daryl Mitchell, James Neesham, Henry Shipley, Ish Sodhi, Blair Tickner, Will Young, Rachin Ravindra, Dane Cleaver Pakistan ODI Squad: Babar Azam(C), Shadab Khan, Shaheen Afridi, Mohammad Rizwan, Mohammad Nawaz, Usama Mir, Imam-ul-Haq, Fakhar Zaman, Ihsanullah, Abdullah Shafique, Naseem Shah, Agha Salman, Mohammad Wasim Junior, Haris Sohail, Shan Masood, Haris Rauf.
Who is the player of the series in India vs New Zealand T20?
IND vs NZ 3rd T20I: Who said what at the post-match presentation? – Player of the match, Shubman Gill: It feels good when you practice and it pays off. I was backing myself to score big. Didn’t happen in the Sri Lanka series, but happy to see it work out now.
- Everybody has a different technique to hit sixes.
- Hardik bhai told me to play my game, not do anything extra and he kept backing me.
- When you represent your country, there is no fatigue.
- It was my dream to play for India, and I am very fortunate to be part of the team in all three formats.
- Losing Captain, Mitchell Santner: It was disappointing.
It would be nice to take the trophy but credit to India, they played outstanding. Some of their guys are in great nick at the moment. It is tough to win when you lose 5 in the powerplay. It can be challenging when the ball is swinging. If you look at the way India played, they took their time early on and when it got flat, they really had a go at us.
- On the World Cup later this year) I guess that time of the year there will be some dew around, most teams might bowl first.
- We’ve seen some great wickets, if it is like that in October it will be a great World Cup to be part of and to learn.
- I think 320 would be the score we’d want to restrict teams to then.
Player of the Series and Winning Captain, Hardik Pandya: I don’t mind winning (on winning the player of the series award), but there were so performances here that were exceptional. This Man of the Series and trophy goes out to the whole support staff, I’m happy for all of them.
- On trying things out of the box ) Not to be honest, I always play the game like this.
- I try to read what is required, not have preconceived ideas.
- In my captaincy, I look to keep it simple and back my gut.
- I have a simple rule – if I go down, I will go down on my terms.
- We’ve spoken about taking challenges.
When we played the IPL final, we felt the second innings was more spicy but on this surface today I wanted to make it a normal game because it was a decider. Hence, we batted first. Hopefully, we can continue performing like this.
- India vs New Zealand 3rd T20I Stats
- Biggest margin of win in a T20I between two Full Member teams
- 168 runs Ind vs NZ Ahmedabad 2023 * 143 runs Ind vs Ire Dublin 2018 143 runs Pak vs WI Karachi 2018
- 137 runs Eng vs WI Basseterre 2019
# India have lost the first match of a bilateral T20I rubber (min 3 games) on ten occasions. They ended up winning seven of those series while two ended in stalemates (the only defeat coming in New Zealand in 2019).
- Lowest T20I totals for New Zealand
- 60 vs SL Chattogram 2014 60 vs Ban Mirpur 2021
- 66 vs Ind Ahmedabad 2023 *
- Lowest T20I totals against India
- 66 by NZ Ahmedabad 2023 * 70 by Ire Dublin 2018
- 80 by Eng Colombo RPS 2012
- Indian batter outscoring an opposition in a T20I
- Virat Kohli (122*) vs Afghanistan (111/8) Dubai 2022
- Shubman Gill (126*) vs New Zealand (66) Ahmedabad 2023 *
Get breaking news alerts. : India vs New Zealand, 3rd T20I: Full List Of Award Winners, Player Of The Match, Stats, Player Of The Series
Is Kane Williamson out of World Cup?
News The New Zealand captain is not looking too far ahead and working “week-to-week” on his recovery Kane Williamson has been out of action since rupturing his ACL at IPL 2023 • Associated Press Kane Williamson has not given up on playing a part in New Zealand’s 2023 ODI World Cup campaign as he takes his recovery from a right knee injury on a “week-to-week” basis.
Williamson, who ruptured his ACL while fielding for Gujarat Titans against Chennai Super Kings in the opening game of IPL 2023 on March 31 and underwent surgery in early April, said ensuring the knee mended properly was his overriding priority. “Very much just trying to keep it week-to-week at the moment,” Williamson said on Monday.
“I haven’t had such a long-term injury before but talking to other people that have, the journey is a bit of a long one so if you look too far ahead, it probably can become a little bit daunting. “Whereas, one week at a time, ticking off those small markers, those little wins that are nice to experience.
- But also knowing that the journey won’t be completely smooth and you have a few setbacks along the way that you have to navigate.” Williamson was a vital cog in New Zealand’s batting unit as they made it to the final of both the 2015 and 2019 editions of the ODI World Cup.
- They were, however, unable to get over the line both times – losing to Australia in 2015 and England in 2019 in a dramatic Super Over.
Williamson, 32, who has scored 6554 runs in ODIs at 47.83, said any training he was doing was “elementary” at the moment and he looked forward to getting back in the nets. “Probably more for sanity and changing things up. just nice to mix up all the gym work and the physio work and rehab specific stuff to spend a bit of time with some of the other guys that are training,” he said.
Which team is qualified in t20 2023?
Which teams have qualified for the 2023 World Cup? – 10 teams have qualified for the Cricket World Cup 2023. Hosts India, Afghanistan, Australia, Bangladesh, England, New Zealand, Pakistan, South Africa, Sri Lanka nad Netherlands.
Who is New Zealand squad for WTC?
Ajaz Patel, Devon Conway named in New Zealand’s 15 for WTC final WORLD TEST CHAMPIONSHIP FINAL 2021 After his impressive show against England, Devon Conway too has sealed his place. © Getty has been named as the specialist spinner as New Zealand announced their final 15 member squad for the World Test Championship final against India from June 18. Doug Bracewell, Jacob Duffy, Daryl Mitchell, Rachin Ravindra and Mitchell Santner are the ones left out after the two-Test series against England.
After his impressive outing against the hosts, also sealed his spot for the marquee clash. Conway, on his debut at Lord’s, scored 200 to prove his mettle in the Test arena. He then followed it up with an impressive 80 in the first innings in the second Test at Edgbaston as New Zealand sealed the series 1-0.
Patel picked up four wickets in the win and was economical as the pacers – Matt Henry, Tent Boult and Neil Wagner – dominated proceedings. Squad : Kane Williamson (c), Tom Blundell, Trent Boult, Devon Conway, Colin de Grandhomme, Matt Henry, Kyle Jamieson, Tom Latham, Henry Nicholls, Ajaz Patel, Tim Southee, Ross Taylor, Neil Wagner, BJ Watling, Will Young.
- There’s had to be some tough calls with Mitchell and Daryl victims of the fierce competition we currently have for places in the Test side,” head coach Gary Stead said.
- We’ve gone with Ajaz as our specialist spinner after an impressive outing at Edgbaston and we believe he could be a factor at the Ageas Bowl.” Kane Williamson was forced to miss the second Test because of a nagging elbow injury while BJ Watling, who will retire post the clash, failed to recover in time.
Stead was confident that both players will recover in time for the Test in Southampton, while the coach also backed Colin de Grandhomme to do well in the game. “Colin’s been an integral member of our Test set-up for many years and it was great to see him return at Lord’s after a long injury lay-off.
He’s a proven performer at the top level and we back him to do a job with the bat or the ball if called upon. Kane and BJ have certainly benefited from their week of rest and rehabilitation and we expect them to be fit and available for the final. “Playing in a World Cup Final is a really special occasion and I know the guys are looking forward to getting into their work here in Southampton.
India are a world-class outfit who possess match winners all through their line-up, so we’re under no illusion about how tough they will be to beat,” added Stead. Mitchell and Bracewell will continue to stay in the United Kingdom and will feature for Middlesex and Nottinghamshire respectively in the T20 Blast.
Who is the captain of New Zealand squad?
Kane Williamson is the current captain of the team in T20I’s, Tim Southee is the current test captain as Kane Williamson stepped down as captain in December 2022.
Who is New Zealand Test captain?
New Zealand announce new Test captain as Williamson steps down New Zealand will see out the rest of their World Test Championship campaign with a new captain, with Kane Williamson handing responsibilities to Tim Southee. New Zealand Cricket made the announcement that Williamson was stepping down on Thursday morning, with an eye to the Test team’s tour of Pakistan.
Tom Latham will deputise Southee, with Williamson staying on as a specialist batter. Williamson is statistically the best Test captain in New Zealand’s history, winning 22 of 40 matches at the helm, as well as eight draws and just 10 defeats. He led the team to the inaugural World Test Championship title in 2021, defeating India in the final in Southampton.
The day New Zealand became the WTC21 Champions “Captaining the Black Caps in Test cricket has been an incredibly special honour,” Williamson reflected upon his resignation. “For me, Test cricket is the pinnacle of the game and I’ve enjoyed the challenges of leading the side in the format.”
- Williamson will remain captain in the two white-ball formats for New Zealand, with a focus on a Cricket World Cup campaign in 2023 and a T20 World Cup in 2024.
- “Captaincy comes with an increased workload on and off the field and at this stage of my career I feel the time is right for this decision,” Williamson said on the decision.
- “After discussions with NZC, we felt that continuing to captain the white-ball formats was preferable with two World Cups in the next two years.”
Behind ‘world class’ leader Kane Williamson | T20WC 2022 Kane Williamson and his teammates give an insight into what makes the New Zealand skipper such a standout player during the ICC Men’s T20 World Cup 2022.
- New Zealand’s squad for the Pakistan Test tour was finalised later on Thursday, and Southee said it was humbling to be asked to lead the team for the tour and beyond.
- “It’s been a surreal few days and it’s just a massive honour to be appointed as Test captain,” Southee said.
- “I love Test cricket, it’s the ultimate challenge and I’m really excited by the opportunity to lead the team in this format.
- “Kane’s been an outstanding Test captain and I’m looking forward to working with Gary on how we can build on that.”
- Williamson said Southee and Latham will have him as a source of help throughout his tenure.
- “I’m excited to support Tim as captain and Tom as vice-captain,” Williamson added.
- “Having played with both of them for most of my career, I’m confident they’ll do a great job.”
- The first Test in Pakistan begins on December 26.
: New Zealand announce new Test captain as Williamson steps down
Who are the members of India’s one day team squad?
Sanju Samson Returns in ODI Setup – On expected lines, wicketkeeper-batter Sanju Samson has been selected for the ODI series. The 28-year-old’s last ODI expedition was against New Zealand, back in November 2022. Alongside Samson, Ruturaj Gaikwad has also been rewarded for his excellent numbers in IPL 2023, while in the bowling department, Jammu-born Umran Malik has been provided with an opportunity to raise his case.
India’s Test Squad: Rohit Sharma (Captain), Shubman Gill, Ruturaj Gaikwad, Virat Kohli, Yashasvi Jaiswal, Ajinkya Rahane (vice-captain), KS Bharat (wicket-keeper), Ishan Kishan (wicket-keeper), Ravichandran Ashwin, Ravindra Jadeja, Shardul Thakur, Axar Patel, Mohd. Siraj, Mukesh Kumar, Jaydev Unadkat, Navdeep Saini.
India’s ODI squad: Rohit Sharma (Captain), Shubman Gill, Ruturaj Gaikwad, Virat Kohli, Surya Kumar Yadav, Sanju Samson (wicket-keeper), Ishan Kishan (wicket-keeper), Hardik Pandya (vice-captain), Shardul Thakur, Ravindra Jadeja, Axar Patel, Yuzvendra Chahal, Kuldeep Yadav, Jaydev Unadkat, Mohd.
Why did Trent Boult retire?
Boult gave up his New Zealand contract last August to spend more time with family and continue playing franchise cricket around the world. The 33-year-old has not been picked for the national team since the T20 World Cup last year with the selectors preferring to give contracted players more opportunities.
Which is India squad for NZ series?
India squad – Rohit Sharma (c), Shubman Gill, Ishan Kishan (wk), Virat Kohli, Rajat Patidar, Suryakumar Yadav, KS Bharat (wk), Hardik Pandya (vc), Washington Sundar, Shahbaz Ahmed, Shardul Thakur, Yuzvendra Chahal, Kuldeep Yadav, Mohammed Shami, Mohammed Siraj, Umran Malik.
Who got Egypt out of the World Cup?
Cameroon, Morocco, and Tunisia the other teams from Africa to qualify, while Poland will also be at November’s men’s football World Cup in Qatar. (Picture by OCTAVIO PASSOS) Senegal booked their spot at the FIFA World Cup 2022 on Tuesday (29 March), ending **Egypt’**s qualification hopes in the process on a dramatic night. It came down to a penalty shoot out for Senegal to beat Egypt in their African qualifying match and book their spot.
- The Senegalese won the second leg of their play-off 1-0, leaving the scores tied at 1-1 on aggregate and taking the game to penalties.
- Liverpool’s Mo Salah missed his spot kick for the visitors, while his club teammate Sadio Mané finished things off in the shoot out, sealing the 3-1 win on spot kicks and earning his nation a place at the men’s World Cup.
Mane had also scored the winning penalty against the Pharaohs as Senegal were crowned African champions in February. Ghana earned their spot at the World Cup in Qatar thanks to away goals. They battled Nigeria to a 1-1 draw in the second leg of their play-off.
Ghana’s lone goal in Nigeria came at the 10 minute mark from Thomas Partey, The 0-0 draw between Tunisia and Mali means Tunisia will head to Qatar later this year, while Morocco sealed their World Cup ticket with a commanding 4-1 victory (5-2 on aggregate) over DR Congo. Of the five qualification spots available from the Confederation of African Football (CAF) on Tuesday, none had more late drama than Algeria against Cameroon,
The tie was level at 1-1 on aggregate after the 90 minutes. Algeria went ahead in extra time, a goal from Ahmed Touba in the 119th minute put them in the driving seat with just one minute remaining. But then in the fourth minute of injury time, Karl Toko Ekambi found the back of the net for Cameroon, making it 2-1 to the visitors on the night, 2-2 on aggregate, and giving Cameroon the final African berth to the World Cup thanks to their away goals.
- There were also two play-off finals offering qualification spots from the Union of European Football Associations (UEFA).
- Bruno Fernandes scored both of Portugal ‘s goals in a 2-0 win over North Macedonia to ensure Cristiano Ronaldo will get a chance to play at his fifth World Cup, while Poland also advanced, putting down Sweden 2-0.
Ten UEFA teams had already earned their spots in the World Cup: Belgium, Croatia, Denmark, England, France, Germany, the Netherlands, Serbia, Spain and Switzerland, One play-off remains in Europe, with Wales facing the winners of the postponed Ukraine / Scotland tie.
Earlier on Tuesday, the United Arab Emirates kept their hopes of world cup qualifying alive, by winning their final AFC group game. They’ll now face Australia in June, with the winners taking on the fifth placed finisher in South America – Peru, for a place in Qatar. Brazil, Argentina, Ecuador, and Uruguay had already sealed the four automatic qualifying spots from the CONMEBOL region.
Iran, South Korea, Japan, Saudi Arabia, and tournament hosts Qatar had already guaranteed their progress from the Asian region. Canada are the only other team to have qualified for the tournament so far. The FIFA World Cup is scheduled to begin on 21st November, with the final in Doha on 18th December 2022. Mohamed Salah GHALY Sadio MANE Football
Who did Harry Kane scored against in the World Cup?
Harry Kane equaled a historic England record by becoming England’s all-time joint-top scorer with Wayne Rooney. But the Tottenham Hotspur marksman missed the opportunity to make even more history in Qatar. (Picture by 2022 Getty Images) Harry Kane equalled Wayne Rooney’s record on Saturday evening (10 December) and became England’s all-time top goal scorer but it was a night to forget for the ‘Three Lions’ captain. Kane levelled Rooney’s mark of 53 goals by converting a penalty kick in the 54th minute of England’s epic encounter with France in the quarter-finals at the FIFA World Cup 2022,
England at FIFA World Cup 2022: Records and stats
Kane celebrates his 11th major tournament goal with strike against Senegal (Getty Images)
Can Kane Williamson bowl?
Can Kane Williamson bowl? – However, much to the SRH’s fans’ delight, Kane Williamson was cleared to bowl by the apex body in November last year itself. He underwent a change in his bowling action and was subsequently permitted by the ICC to bowl. “he International Cricket Council today confirmed that the bowling action of New Zealand captain Kane Williamson has been found to be legal, and he can continue bowling in international cricket,” ICC had said in its statement.
- As far as Kane Williamson’s performance with the ball is concerned, he failed to keep a lid on the run-scoring rate.
- The Kiwi cricketer conceded 24 runs including 17 in the second over of his spell.
- SRH came on the field with four specialist bowlers and Warner tried to complete the quota of the fifth bowler with Williamson and Abdul Samad.
They are also missing their ace pacer Bhuvneshwar Kumar who got injured in the game against the Chennai Super Kings a couple of days ago. While there is no update on his availability, his replacement, Sandeep Sharma fared decently on a flat track at Sharjah.
Is Zimbabwe out of World Cup?
Zimbabwe has been was knocked out of the Cricket World Cup to be held in India this year.
Who is in the New Zealand t20 squad against Pakistan?
The squads: – Pakistan T20I squad: Babar Azam (c), Shadab Khan, Faheem Ashraf, Fakhar Zaman, Haris Rauf, Iftikhar Ahmed, Ihsanullah, Imad Wasim, Mohammad Haris, Mohammad Nawaz, Mohammad Rizwan, Naseem Shah, Saim Ayub, Shaheen Shah Afridi, Shan Masood and Zaman Khan.
Who was in New Zealand t20 squad 2015?
NEW ZEALAND – Brendon McCullum (captain), Corey Anderson, Trent Boult, Grant Elliott, Martin Guptill, Tom Latham, Mitchell McClenaghan, Nathan McCullum, Kyle Mills, Adam Milne, Luke Ronchi (wkt), Tim Southee, Ross Taylor, Daniel Vettori, Kane Williamson. New Zealand recall all-rounder Elliott