How to Check IPL Retention List 2023? –
- First visit iplt20.com in order to check the IPL Retention List 2023.
- The second step is to click on the news section, where you will see the list of players who have been retained from IPL 2023.
- The next page will open with a team-wise list once you click it.
- The Retention Player List and the Released Player List can be found there.
- You can download the IPL Retention List 2023 for future reference,
Live updates of IPL auction 2023:
- There will be a live IPL Auction 2023 on the 23rd of December 2022.
- Various teams who have slots available will auction off the released players and new players.
- In accordance with their purse balances, all 10 IPL teams can bid for released players.
- Every team will try to replace their released players with 2-3 new players, as per the expectations.
- There have also been trades between various teams, such as the Royal Challengers Bangalore and Mumbai Indians
For More Information Visit: : IPL 2023 Retained Players List Released, Team Wise List
- 1 Who are the released and retained list in IPL 2023?
- 2 What is the last date for IPL retained players list 2023?
- 3 Which team is out of IPL 2023?
- 4 How many players RCB retained in 2023?
- 5 How many catches have been dropped in IPL 2023?
- 6 Can 3 foreign players play in IPL?
- 7 Can KKR qualify for playoffs 2023?
How many players retained in IPL 2023?
IPL Players List 2023- Overview –
|Name||Indian Premier League (IPL)|
|Article||TATA IPL Player List 2023|
|IPL Current Season||2023|
|IPL 2023 beginning date||March-April 2023|
|Total number of teams||10|
|Name of teams||CSK, RCB, MI, KKR, DD, RR, KXIP, GT, LS, SRH|
|Total number of retained players||163 players|
|Total number of released players||85 players|
Who are the released and retained list in IPL 2023?
FAQs regarding IPL Player List 2023 – What is the official website regarding IPL Player List 2023? In relation to IPL player list 2023, the mention of the official website has been made available to you in this article. When will the IPL 2023 T20 matches start? IPL 2023 T20 matches will be held from 25 March to 28 May 2023.
Who are the players retained in GR 2023?
Q1. How many retained players are there on the GT Players List 2023? – There are many retained players on the GT team 2023 players list, including some of the top performers like Hardik Pandya, Rahul Tewatia, Vijay Shankar, Darshan Nalkande, Jayant Yadav, Shubman Gill, David Miller, Abhinav Manohar, Sai Sudharsan, Wriddhiman Saha, Matthew Wade, Rashid Khan, Mohammed Shami, Alzarri Joseph, Yash Dayal, Pradeep Sangwan, R Sai Kishore, Noor Ahmad.
What is the last date for IPL retained players list 2023?
IPL Retention 2023 live telecast – Retention and release is going on by various teams in this great season of IPL. According to IPL Retention 2023 live telecast, the last date for retention issued by BCCI for IPL 2023 has been fixed as 15 November 2022 i.e.
- The retention list of the teams was made public on the basis of IPL Retention 2023 live telecast on 15 November 2022 at 6:00 pm.
- If we talk about the mini auction for IPL 2023 this time, then according to the news received from IPL Retention 2023 live telecast, the mini auction can be held in Kochi on 23 December.
But right now no concrete information is being given about this, but as soon as any concrete information comes to hand, we will inform you immediately.
Which team is out of IPL 2023?
Shubman Gill’s hundred knocked out RCB from the IPL 2023 PLayoffs rac.e | Photo Credit: SHAILENDRA BHOJAK Shubman Gill’s hundred knocked out RCB from the IPL 2023 PLayoffs rac.e | Photo Credit: SHAILENDRA BHOJAK Royal Challengers Bangalore was knocked out of the IPL 2023 Playoffs race after its six-wicket loss to Gujarat Titans in the last league stage match at the M.
Chinnaswamy Stadium in Bengaluru on Sunday. RCB’s defeat enabled Mumbai Indians to secure an IPL Playoffs spot with a fourth-spot finish. MI recorded its 10th qualification into the Playoffs across 16 editions. RCB’s slip-up came after a record-breaking seventh IPL ton from Virat Kohli propelled the team to 197.
However, a superb counter-attacking knock from Shubman Gill set up the chase for the Titans who notched up 20 points from 14 matches. GT will face Chennai Super Kings in the Qualifier 1 on Tuesday while Lucknow Super Giants will take on MI in the Eliminator in Chennai on Wednesday.
|2||Chennai Super Kings||14||8||5||17||+0.652|
|3||Lucknow Super Giants||14||8||5||17||+0.304|
|6||Royal Challengers Bangalore||14||7||7||14||+0.135|
|7||Kolkata Knight Riders||14||6||8||12||-0.256|
Who will be in PK squad 2023 after auction?
NEW DELHI: Punjab Kings started the IPL 2023 mini-auction with a bang in Kochi on Friday by breaking the record books for England all-rounder Sam Curran, Punjab splurged a record Rs 18.5 crore for the all-rounder’s services. The amount made Curran the most expensive IPL auction buy ever, surpassing Rs 16.25 crore which Chris Morris got in 2021. Punjab’s next biggest buy in the auction was Zimbabwe’s Sikandar Raza for Rs 50 lakh. They added four uncapped Indians for a total of six buys on Friday. In the end, Punjab were short by three players from the full strength of 25 and left with a big purse of Rs 12.2 crore.
- Full list of players: Player’s bought in auction: Sam Curran (Rs 18.5 crore), Sikandar Raza (Rs 50 lakh), Harpreet Bhatia (Rs 40 lakh), Shivam Singh (Rs 20 lakh), Mohit Rathee (Rs 20 lakh), Vidwath Kaverappa (Rs 20 lakh).
- Retained players: Shikhar Dhawan (c), Shahrukh Khan, Jonny Bairstow, Prabhsimran Singh, Bhanuka Rajapaksa, Jitesh Sharma, Raj Bawa, Rishi Dhawan, Liam Livingstone, Atharva Taide, Arshdeep Singh, Baltej Singh, Nathan Ellis, Kagiso Rabada, Rahul Chahar, Harpreet Brar.
Purse Remaining: Rs 12.20 crore Total Players Slots available: 3 Overseas Slots available: 1
How many players RCB retained in 2023?
NEW DELHI: Royal Challengers Bangalore came to the IPL 2023 mini-auction with seven slots available to fill and they completed their full squad of 25 players by spending Rs 7 crore on Friday. RCB, who had Rs 8.75 crore in their purse, are left with Rs 1.75 crore after the auction in Kochi. RCB bought five uncapped Indian players to complete their squad in the auction. Full list of players: Player’s bought in auction: Will Jacks (Rs 3.2 crore), Reece Topley (Rs 1.9 crore), Rajan Kumar (Rs 70 lakh), Avinash Singh (Rs 60 lakh), Sonu Yadav (Rs 20 lakh), Manoj Bhandage (Rs 20 lakh) and Himanshu Sharma (Rs 20 lakh).
Is Ben Stokes available for IPL 2023?
IPL 2023: Chennai Super Kings all-rounder Ben Stokes has confirmed that he is fit to bowl once again.
How many catches have been dropped in IPL 2023?
Freebies at alarming rate – The freebies are coming at an alarming rate in this IPL. On the contrary, it was Venkatesh Iyer’s good diving catch that ended Kohli’s innings, and Andre Russell took one inches from the boundary to end Mahipal Lomror’s stay, and that proved to be the turning point.
Mumbai Indians, Chennai Super Kings and Sunrisers Hyderabad have been the biggest offenders this season. Five-time winners Mumbai have floored at least one catch per match, while the four-time champions Chennai are dropping almost two a game, and Sunrisers are spilling at an average of 2.5 catches a match.
How can a fielder who takes a stunning catch drop a sitter in the same game? It happens at the amateur level, but it is not acceptable in the IPL, which prides itself as the best Twenty20 league in the world. Rinku Singh of Kolkata takes a catch to dismiss Dinesh Karthik in Bengaluru on Wednesday. Image Credit: SPORTZPICS for IPL A total of 56 catches have been dropped so far in 36 matches, the halfway mark in Season 16, according to statistician Mohandas Menon.
Can 3 foreign players play in IPL?
As per the rules of the Indian Premier League (IPL), only four overseas players can feature in a playing XI for a franchise in a match. Being a T20 tournament conducted by the Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI), the focus is obviously more on giving greater opportunities to local talent.
Over the years, though, there has been a debate as to whether tournament organizers must consider increasing the cap on foreign cricketers in a playing XI from four to five. Former India opener Aakash Chopra has been among those who have advocated allowing teams to pick five overseas players in the playing XI.
Speaking on his YouTube channel sometime back, Chopra had opined that franchises can field 11 Indians if they want, but they must at least have the option of playing five overseas cricketers in the playing XI if they wish to. While the organizers have stuck to the existing cap on overseas cricketers, we analyze three reasons why the IPL should try the five overseas players rule.
Can KKR qualify for playoffs 2023?
IPL 2023 Playoffs Qualification Scenario For All Teams After CSK vs KKR IPL 2023 Match Gujarat Titans (16 points in 12 IPL matches) have almost qualified for IPL 2023 Playoffs and a possible finish in top two at the end of league stage games. The defending champions need a win to seal a place in IPL 2023 Qualifier 1.
- Chennai Super Kings (15 points in 13 IPL matches) must defeat Delhi Capitals in their last league stage match on Sunday to earn a qualification in IPL 2023 Playoffs.
- CSK can also earn a top two finish if MI and LSG fail to win their last two games.
- Mumbai Indians (14 points in 12 IPL matches) need to win both their remaining games against Lucknow Super Giants and Sunrisers Hyderabad for a post in IPL 2023 Qualifier 1.
One win for MI will be enough if RCB and PBKS don’t win their remaining two matches. Lucknow Super Giants (13 points in 12 matches) must win their last two matches to qualify for IPL 2023 Playoffs. If CSK lose their one remaining league stage match against DC, LSG will make it to Qualifier 1.
- If LSG win one of their last two games, they will have to depend on other results for IPL 2023 Playoffs qualification with 15 points.
- Royal Challengers Bangalore (12 points from 12 IPL matches) have to win their last two matches to secure a spot in IPL 2023 Playoffs.
- Even if RCB lose one of their remaining two matches, their campaign in IPL 2023 will come to an end.
So it’s a ‘Do or Die’ situation for the Bangalore-based franchise. If Rajasthan Royals (12 points in 13 matches) beat Punjab Kings (PBKS) in their last league stage match, they will increase their point tally to 14 and will depend on results of other teams to qualify for IPL 2023 Playoffs.
Kolkata Knight Riders (12 points in 13 matches) must defeat Lucknow Super Giants (LSG) and hope Royal Challengers Bangalore (RCB), Rajasthan Royals (RR) and Punjab Kings (PBKS) favour them so that the two-time IPL winners qualify for IPL 2023 Playoffs with 14 points. Punjab Kings (12 points in 12 matches) will get to 16 points in IPL 2023 Points Table if they win their last two league stage games against Delhi Capitals (DC) and Rajasthan Royals (RR).
Also, hope that CSK, RCB, MI, LSG and RR matches favour them. It is not possible for Sunrisers Hyderabad (8 points in 11 matches) now to qualify for Playoffs with 14 points and -0.471 Net Run Rate unless a miracle. : IPL 2023 Playoffs Qualification Scenario For All Teams After CSK vs KKR IPL 2023 Match
Why imp is written in IPL?
What is the Impact Player rule in the IPL? – An Impact Player is similar to substitutes in other team sports like football, rugby and basketball. This will allow teams to make tactical changes to their side as the match progresses. However, unlike the above mentioned sports, teams in the IPL will only be allowed to bring on one impact player as opposed to multiple players.
- Unlike basketball, for example, a player who has been replaced by an impact player in the IPL, can no longer take any part in the match.
- After the toss, the captains will need to name a playing XI and five substitutes, of which only one player can be brought on as an Impact Player.
- Additionally, if the team already has four overseas players in the starting XI, the impact player cannot be an overseas player.
Only if the first XI features fewer than four foreign players, can a non-Indian impact player be brought in. It is, however, not compulsory. It is up to teams whether they want to use the impact player or not.
How many players buy in IPL auction 2023?
From Mukesh Kumar to KS Bharat, 41 uncapped players found their spots among 10 teams during the IPL 2023 auction. | Photo Credit: THE HINDU/SPORTZPICS From Mukesh Kumar to KS Bharat, 41 uncapped players found their spots among 10 teams during the IPL 2023 auction. | Photo Credit: THE HINDU/SPORTZPICS The Indian Premier League (IPL) 2023 auction was completed in Kochi on Friday.80 players were bought by 10 teams from a total pool of 405 cricketers during the one-day mini-auction process.51 Indians were sold in the auction as seven teams completed the maximum squad limit of 25 players.
How many players can be retained in IPL 2024?
What are the player retention policies in the IPL 2023? –
Each franchise is able to hold onto up to five players as a part of the pre-auction retention process in combination with the ‘right-to-match’ (RTM) policy. Teams can only retain up to three Indian capped players, up to two overseas and uncapped Indian players.
Who are the retained players in IPL 2023 CSK 2023?
Ipl 2023 All Team List. In total, CSK retained a total of 6 foreign players including Devon Conway, Dwayne Pretorius, Mitchell Santner, Moen Ali, Mahesh Teshan and Matesha Pathirana. Apart from Bravo, they released pacers Chris Jordan and Adam Milne.