- 1 What is the predicted percentile for JEE 2023?
- 2 What percentile is 105 marks?
- 3 What is the eligibility criteria for NIT Delhi 2023?
- 4 Can I get IIIT Delhi with 97 percentile?
- 5 What is the lowest score to get into NIT?
- 6 Can I get NIT with 96 percentile?
- 7 What rank is 95 percentile?
What is the predicted percentile for JEE 2023?
Q11. If Score 100 marks in JEE Mains percentile – Ans, If score 100 marks in JEE Main exam 2023, students are expected to get a percentile between 93 to 96.
What is the percentile for 150 marks?
What is the percentile for 100-150 marks in JEE Main 2023 Exam?
|JEE Main 2023 Marks||JEE Main 2023 Percentile|
|141 – 150||98.732389 – 98.990296|
|131 – 140||98.317414 – 98.666935|
|121 – 130||97.811260 – 98.254132|
|111 – 120||97.142937 – 97.685672|
Do I need 75 for NIT 2023?
JEE Main 2023 : The National Testing Agency (NTA) has now restored the class 12 performance criterion of 75 per cent for Engineering admission after qualifying in the JEE Mains entrance test. The JEE Main 2023 eligibility criteria have also been released by the National Testing Agency (NTA).
The eligibility criteria for appearing in the JEE Main exam will be the same as last year but there is a condition for those candidates, who want to take admission in IITs, NITs, GFTIs. Candidates can go through the official notification which reads, ‘Admission to B.E. / B.Tech / B.Arch / B.Planning. Courses in NITs, IIITs, and CFTIs participating through Central Seat Allocation Board will be based on All India Rank subject to the condition that the candidate should have secured at least 75% marks in the Class 12 examination conducted by the respective Boards.
For SC/ST candidates the qualifying marks would be 65% in the Class 12/qualifying examination. The candidate is also required to pass in each of the subjects of Class 12 / qualifying examination.’ The 75% criterion does not necessarily apply to states or private institutions using JEE Main scores as they are free to set their own conditions for admitting students.
The JEE Main examination is going to be conducted in two sessions starting from January 24 to 31 and April 6 to 12, 2023. The candidates, who will appear in the upcoming examination, can check the official website. The JEE Main 2023 application form for session 1 is now available and candidates, who wish to register for JEE Main, still have enough time to apply for the same.
The candidates are too much worried about 75% criterion for admission in Engineering and continuously demanding for the postponement of JEE Main exam dates but rather getting panic, candidates are advised to be prepared for the upcoming examination. The candidates can refer to below mentioned Eligibility Criteria for the coming session JEE Main examination :- JEE Main 2023: Eligibility 1.
Age Limit :- There is no age limit for the candidates to appear in JEE Main exam.2. Qualifying Examination :- Candidates must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examinations from a recognized board.3. Year of Passing the Qualifying Examination :- Candidates who have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination in 2021, 2022 or appearing for it in 2023 will only be eligible for JEE Main 2023.4.
Number of Subjects in the Qualifying Examination :- The candidates should have qualified in 5 subjects
LanguageMathematicsPhysicsChemistry/Biology/Biotechnology/Technical Vocational SubjectAny other subject
5. Admission Criteria for IITs, NITs, IIITs and CFTIs :-
For B.Tech/B.Arch/B.Plan admissions in IIITs, NITs and CFITs – Candidates should have secured minimum 75% marks (65% for SC/ST category candidates) or should fall under the top 20 percentile of their respective boards.
For B.Arch admission in institutes other than IIITs, NITs and CFITs – Candidates should have scored 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in 10+2 or equivalent.
How to fill application form for JEE Main 2023? 1. Visit the JEE Main 2023 official website – jeemain.nta.nic.in 2. Click on link for JEE Main registration 2023 3. Enter your required details to complete the registration 4. After registration, login credentials will be sent to registered Email ID and mobile number 5.
Enter the application number and password to fill the application form 6. Enter personal and academic details as required 7. Upload the required scanned copy of all documents 8. Pay the JEE Main application fee 2023 in an online mode 9. Go through it and submit the JEE Mains application form.10. The candidates can download the filled form for future use JEE Main 2023: Preparation Tips These are the below mentioned few preparation points on which the candidates need to focus while preparing for JEE Main exam 2023 :- 1.
Know your Syllabus & Exam Pattern well – Candidates must understand the exam pattern and their syllabus of JEE Main 2023 very well. By knowing your syllabus and exam pattern, it gets easy for the candidates to know what is to be studied for the exam.2.
Make a proper Study Plan – The candidates need to make a proper JEE Mains 2023 time table to complete the syllabus of each section in time. The candidates must divide each section for each day to be covered in the limited time period.3. Start with NCERT Books – Candidates are advised to start their studies with NCERT books of Class 11th and 12th and then refer to other books.4.
Revise your syllabus – Revision is the most important element of a study plan so the candidate must take out some time in their schedule for revision also.5. Mock Tests – Practice can make anyone perfect and yes, this is true so the candidates try to practice more and more JEE Main mock tests to have an overview of the actual examination.
Can I get nit with 97 percentile?
See if your percentile is 97 then you expectedly have a rank around 30690 – 34500. Now with this rank you have good chances to get the Average NIT’s with top branches or Top NIT’s with lower branches. The best option for you is to use the JEE MAINS College predictor as it will provide you a much better prediction based on the previous trends statistically.
Which is the hardest paper of JEE 2023?
The Joint Entrance Examination (JEE Advanced) 2023 is concluded on 4 June 2023. As per the reactions shared by students, JEE Advanced 2023 paper 1, Maths was the toughest section, and the Physics and Chemistry section was moderate to difficult. While JEE Advanced 2023 Paper 2 was moderate to lengthy.
What NIT can i get with 100 marks?
Sorry, but you won’t be able to get into any NIT with these marks. I would suggest you to go for LMNIIT Jaipur, SGSITS Indore, RGPV Bhopal, MITS Gwalior etc. Also, you can go for private colleges instead which also performs well and upto the level of NIT’s, Recommendations be CU, LPU, Amity, Manipal University, VIT etc. Best of luck.
Which nit can i get with 180 marks?
Know which NIT/IIIT can be available for admission on which marks range in JEE Main 2022 Session 2 Amit Ahuja, career counseling expert at Allen Career Institute said that the difficulty level varies slightly in each session of JEE-Main. In such a situation, students can be informed about the chances of admission to NIT/IIIT on the basis of marks range.
- The JEE-Main exam is 300 marks so if the student gets marks between 240 to 280 then he can have a chance of getting CS in top NITs including NIT Trichy, NIT Warangal, and NIT Surathkal.
- If students score 220 to 240 marks then the student can get core branches, except the CS branch, in the top three NITs, and CS branch in NIT of Jaipur, Calicut, Rourkela, and IIIT of Allahabad.
On the other hand, if the student scores 180 to 220 marks, then along with other branches of the above 7 NITs, CS core branches of NIT Bhopal, Kurukshetra, Surat, Nagpur, Delhi, and core branches of IIIT Jabalpur, Gwalior, Lucknow, and Guwahati will be available.
Students scoring between 150 to 180 marks can seek admission to other branches of NIT Bhopal, Kurukshetra, Surat, Nagpur, Delhi, and core branches of NIT Jalandhar, Hameerpur, Durgapur, Jamshedpur, Shibpur, Patna, Raipur, Goa, Silchar, and also in IIIT Vadodara, Pune, Sonipat, Surat, Nagpur, Bhopal, Tirkhi, Raipur, Kanchipuram, Ranchi, Dharwad, Agartala, and Kalyani.
JEE Main 2022 Result Announced 🔥🔥 | Kota Coaching Shines Again | ALLENite Sneha got All India Rank 2 Students scoring 130 to 150 marks can get admission in core branches of the above-mentioned NITs and also in NITs of Andhra Pradesh, Srinagar, Uttarakhand, Puducherry, Manipur, Sikkim, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Nagaland, etc.
- Such students can also take admission to the newer IIITs also.
- On getting 100 to 130 marks, there is a possibility of getting admission to the core branch of GFTI.
- However, the given marks range will also change according to the category, while a change of 15 to 20 marks is possible on the higher and lower side in the above-mentioned given marks range owing to changes in the difficulty level of JEE-Main paper.
: Know which NIT/IIIT can be available for admission on which marks range in JEE Main 2022 Session 2
Can I get DTU with 97 percentile?
For getting admission and a sure seat in DTU, your JEE Mains general category rank must be under 10000. That means you have to score at least above 99.2 percentile in JEE Mains. For top branches in DTU, your JEE Mains rank must be under 2800 rank, or you can say more than 99.8 percentile score.
What percentile is 105 marks?
Home QnA Home If i get 105 marks what would be my percentile?
Answers (2) HelloVasavi, Since you have not disclosed your reservation category we are assuming it to be general in case different please comment below: After considering the JEE Main inputs given in your query, your probable rank will be 48,441 – 55,941.
- Your probable percentile will be 94.5 – 96.5.And you may be eligible for JEE ADVANCED.
- I hope this helps.
- All the best.
- Comments (0) Question cannot be greater than 3000 characters 0 / 3000 Hii With 105 Marks Your percentile would be in between 93-98.& Your Rank will be in between 48000 to 55000.You will may be Clear JEE mains & Appere for JEE advance also.you can Plan your College according to this percentile.
Or If you want then you can Also Buy our Premium service At nominal price for Best college prediction accoding to your percentile & Updated details about their College processes.The link for same is below. https://engineering.careers360.com/jee-main-college-predictor?icn=jee-main-college-predictor&ici=jee-main_rp-result Comments (2) Comment cannot be greater than characters 0 / 3000 Rank for obc Ncl candidate Reply Question cannot be greater than characters 0 / 3000 Category Rank will be between 12700- 14300 Reply Question cannot be greater than characters 0 / 3000
What is top 20 percentile in class 12?
Top 20 percentile board students get into IIT/NIT without 75% marks criteria: Report The top 20 percentile students of each education board will now be eligible to seek admission in IITs and NITs and appear for JEE Advanced even if they have not scored 75 per cent marks in class 12, according to Ministry of Education sources.
- The decision comes against the backdrop of constant demands for relaxing the eligibility criteria for JEE (Advanced), which requires at least 75 per cent marks in aggregate in the class 12 examination conducted by the respective education boards.
- “As per the Information Bulletin of Joint Entrance Examination (Main)-2023, the candidates who qualify for admission to NITs/IITs and CFTIs and for admissions based on JEE (Main) rank, should have secured at least 75% marks in the Class 12 examination conducted by the respective Boards,” according to a statement by the National Testing Agency(NTA).
- National Testing Agency is in receipt of numerous representations from the stakeholders regarding to change the criteria of 75% marks in the Class 12 examination.
- In view of the above and in the interest of the students, it has been decided that the eligibility conditions for Admission to NITS, HIITS, and CFTI participating through Central Seat Allocation Board (CSA) will be as given below:
For the candidates who qualify for admission in the NITs, IIIT’s and ach other CFTIs whose admissions are based on the JEE (Main) ranks, they should have secured at least 75% marks in the Class 12 examinations or be in the top 20 percentile in Class 12 examination conducted by respective Boards.
- For SC/ST cadates, the qualifying marks should be 65% in the Class 12 examination.
- The online registration for for the first edition of JEE-Main will end on January 12.
- The exam will be conducted between January 24 and 31.
- According to the JEE (Main) 2023 information bulletin, admission to BE/BTech/ BArch/BPlanning programmes in the NITs, IIITs, and CFT via central seat allocation board will be based on all India rank with the additional eligibility of at least 75 per cent in aggregate in the class 12 examination conducted by the respective education boards.
“The 20 percentile criteria will help those candidates who are short of 75 per cent aggregate in their class 12 boards. Discussions were held and since many of the top 20 percentile candidates in a number of state boards score below 75 per cent marks or 350 marks, the ministry decided that if a candidate is in the top 20 percentile he or she is eligible,” a source said.
- Meanwhile, the Bombay High Court on Tuesday refused to defer the JEE Mains examination scheduled later this month.
- A division bench of Chief Justice S V Gangapurwala and Justice Sandeep Marne held that it would not be appropriate to postpone the pan-India examination in response to a Public Interest Litigation as it would affect lakhs of IIT aspirants.
- The Public Interest Litigation was filed by child rights activist Anubha Sahai who wanted the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Mains to be deferred till March.
- The petition challenged the National Testing Agency’s (NTA) December 15 notification scheduling the examination between January 24 to 31, 2023.
- *With inputs from agencies
Catch all the and Updates on Live Mint. Download The to get Daily & Live, Updated: 11 Jan 2023, 10:25 AM IST : Top 20 percentile board students get into IIT/NIT without 75% marks criteria: Report
What is the eligibility criteria for NIT Delhi 2023?
NIT Delhi Admission 2023: Eligibility, Selection, Fee & FAQs – Q. What all courses are offered by NIT Delhi? A. NIT Delhi offers BTech, MTech and PhD programmes at the undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral level via the six departments available in the institute.
- Available across various specialisations, admission to these courses is completely entrance-based followed by counselling rounds (for MTech and BTech).Q.
- Does NIT Delhi offer any scholarships to students? A.
- Yes, NIT Delhi offers several government scholarships to meritorious students.
- Students who are interested in applying for a scholarship at this institute need to submit the application form with all the required documents in offline mode.
Some of the NIT Delhi scholarships awarded include:
National Scholarship for Higher Education for ST Students: ST students who have secured admission in any of the notified 158 institutions. National e-Scholarship Portal (NeSP) National Fellowship and Scholarship for Higher Education of ST Students: ST students who have passed the postgraduation exam.
Q. What all documents do I need to apply for admission at NIT Delhi? A. Candidates must have the below list of documents to secure and confirm their seats at NIT Delhi. The list is as follows:
Original admission letter and original document verification certificate (Original DVC) -Issued by CSAB/JoSAA Four passport-size coloured photographs Provisional seat allotment letter (last round) Mark sheet and certificate of Class 10, Class 12, Diploma, UG and PG degrees (as applicable) Photo ID proof Category Certificate (OBC-NCL/ SC/ ST) Undertaking in the required format (for OBC-NCL candidates – if applicable Certificate of Persons with Disability (for PWD category) – if applicable Character Certificate Transfer Certificate Migration Certificate
Q. How can I apply to NIT Delhi programmes? A. Since all the programmes of NIT Delhi are entrance exam based. So seats are allotted through individual counselling. For example, a BTech seat is allotted through JoSSA counselling. Similarly, MTech seats are allotted through CCMT counselling.
BTech aspirants must fill out the application form for JEE Main through the official website of the National Testing Agency (NTA) (www.nta.ac.in). The application fee for boys is INR 1,000 and for girls, it is INR 800. Read more NIT Delhi admits MTech students to its postgraduate programmes on the basis of marks obtained by them in the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) followed by CCMT Counseling. Check out the application process of GATE here, To apply for PhD, however, candidates must visit the official website of the college and fill out the application form.
Q. BTech: Can I get direct admission to NIT Delhi for BTech? A. No, admission to NIT Delhi for BTech is subject to a valid score in JEE Main followed by JoSAA Counselling. For seats that remain vacant after JoSAA counselling, admission is offered via CSAB Counselling.
Additionally, to be eligible for BTech, students must have completed their Class 12 with 75% aggregate (for the General category). For more details on the subject, students can reach out to the admission office.Q. BTech: Can I get into BTech CSE with 18k rank in JEE Main? A. As per the SR2 closing ranks released by CSAB in the year 2022, the closing ranks for BTech (for General category students) ranged between 9219 and 22,926.
Hence, the student stands a chance to score NIT Delhi for BTech with a rank of 18,000. Other reserved category students, however, stand a better chance to secure a seat since their cutoff stands at a comparatively lower rank.Q. BTech: What was last year’s cutoff of NIT Delhi for BTech? A.
|CSAB Special Round 1 Closing Ranks: General (OS)|
|Computer Science and Engineering||8683||4840||9219|
|Electronics and Communication Engineering||14,795||15,748||16,933|
|Electrical and Electronics Engineering||19,912||21,755||22,926|
Read more: NIT Delhi Cutoff Q. MTech: What all specialisations are available in the NIT Delhi MTech programme? A. NIT Delhi MTech programme is available in five specialisations, which are as follows:
Computer Science and Engineering (Specialization in Analytics) Electrical and Electronics Engineering (Specialization in Power Electronics and Drives) Electronics and Communication Engineering Electronics and Communication Engineering (Specialization in VLSI) Mechanical Engineering (Specialization in CAD/CAM)
Q. MTech: How can I get admission to NIT Delhi for MTech? A. NIT Delhi MTech admissions are based on GATE entrance scores followed by CCMT Counselling. This two-year programme is offered across five specialisations. Students who have completed their BE/ BTech degree in the relevant stream with a minimum of 55% aggregate are eligible to apply for the NIT Delhi MTech programme.Q.
- MTech: What is the fee structure of NIT Delhi for its MTech programme? A.
- The total tuition fee for MTech programme at NIT Delhi is INR 1.4 lakh.
- This fee, however, is sourced from unofficial sources.
- Hence, is indicative.
- For the exact fee and fee break-up, students are advised to reach out to the admission office or visit the official website.
In addition to the tuition fee, students are also required to pay the application fee for GATE exam. The category-wise application fee for GATE is given below:
|For Examination Centres in India||Regular Period||During the Extended Period|
|Female candidates (per paper)||INR 750||INR 1,250|
|SC/ST/PwD category (per paper)||INR 750||INR 1,250|
|All other candidates (per paper)||INR 1,500||INR 2,000|
Q. PhD: What is the eligibility to apply to PhD programme at NIT Delhi? A. Students who have completed their Master’s degree with 60% aggregate or a CGPA of 6.5 on a 10-point scale along with a UG degree in Engineering or Technology with 70% aggregate are eligible to apply for PhD from NIT Delhi.
- Additionally, students must also have a valid score in GATE or UGC NET for final selection.
- The institute also conducts two objective-type written tests followed by an interview round for admission to this course.Q.
- PhD: What all electives or research areas are available under NIT Delhi PhD course? A.
The areas of research work that are presently available at NIT Delhi are offered under five departments. These are as follows:
Department of Applied Science: Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics Department of CSE: Network, Databases, Big Data, etc. Department of ECE: Digital VLSI Design, Photonics, etc. Department of Electrical Engineering: Renewal Energy, Power Systems, etc. Department of Mechanical Engineering: Additive Manufacturing, Measurement & Metrology, etc.
Q. BTech: How expensive is the BTech programme of NIT Delhi? A. The fee for BTech at NIT Delhi is INR 5 lakh. The fee mentioned here is the total tuition fee and is taken from an unofficial source. Hence, is indicative. For the detailed NIT Delhi BTech fee structure, candidates are advised to contact the admission department of the University.
Can I get IIIT Delhi with 97 percentile?
Home QnA Home can i get into iiitd if I hv scored 97% ? general category, female candidate, outside state
Answer (1) Hi. It is advised that you mention your rank as well, which is a deciding factor at the time of counselling. However for 97 percentile your rank should range around 26321 – 21321 and for this rank, the chances are very low for getting into IIIT-D because of very low rank closing ranks in 2020.
You can use our College Predictor tool for JEE Mains to help you in finding college and branch of your choice based on your merits in the exam. I hope this helps Good Luck Comments (0) Question cannot be greater than 3000 characters 0 / 3000 The question have been saved in answer later, you can access it from your profile anytime.
What is the lowest score to get into NIT?
General Category candidates need to score a minimum of 95+ percentile score to get NITs. For reserved category candidates, 80+ percentile score is enough to get NITs.
Can I get CSE with 98 percentile?
To CSE seat in any NIT you must need atleast 99 percentile or needs to rank under 10,000 in JEE Mains.
Can I get NIT with 96 percentile?
Hello there, You haven’t mentioned your home state, and your category. Analysing the previous year data, for 96 percentile, your All India Rank will be 27000 to 34000 approximately. With this rank you have low chances of getting into the top NITs. Don’t worry, you can try some medium to lower NITs, and also get many good private colleges with this percentile.
You can check the cut-off ranks of all the NITs from the link given below: https://www.google.com/amp/s/engineering.careers360.com/articles/nits-cutoff-for-top-btech-branches/amp Also note that the cut-off rank changes every year depending on the difficulty of the paper, and the number of candidates appearing for it.
You can use our college predictor to predict the best college for you: https://engineering.careers360.com/jee-main-college-predictor?icn=QnA&ici=qna_answer Hope this answer helps you. Good luck!!
What rank is 95 percentile?
JEE Main Marks vs Rank vs Percentile (Expected)
|JEE Marks out of 300||JEE Rank||JEE Percentile|