MAH MBA CET 2023: DTE CAP Round Begins; Check Latest Updates, Top Colleges & Cut offs MAH CET 2023 – Latest Update:
- DTE CAP 2023 Registration for MBA Admission 2023 Started
- Last Date to Register and Apply for CAP 2023 is July 7, 2023
- Facility of Offline & Online Document Verification Introduced
- CET Cell had Declared MAH MBA CET 2023 Result on June 3 at 5 PM
- 330+ MBA Colleges to Accept MAH CET 2023 Score
- MAH MBA CET 2023 Cut off for JBIMS, SIMSREE, PUMBA & Other MBA Colleges
- 10,000 Seats Available for All India Category Students
DTE Maharashtra has started the registration process for MBA admission 2023 through Centralized Admission Process 2023. Last date to register for CAP 2023 is July 7, 2023. CET Cell had released the MAH MBA CET 2023 exam result on June 3, 2023 at 5 PM after a delay of one month which further caused the delay in beginning of CAP 2023.
- Conducted by CET Cell of Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra, MAH MBA CET 2023 is an important entrance exam for MBA admission 2023 to JBIMS, SIMSREE, PUMBA, Welingkar and 330+ other B-schools.
- Read all about MAH CET 2023 MBA entrance exam pattern, selection process, admission process, exam syllabus, top colleges accepting MAH MBA CET score, important dates and more.
Table of Contents
- What is MAH CET 2023? An Overview
- MAH CET 2023: Exam Highlights
- MBA 2023 Admission Process through MAH MBA CET Exam 2023
- MAH CET Important Dates 2023
- MAH CET 2023 Exam Pattern
- MAH CET Syllabus
- MAH CET 2023 Preparation
- Top MBA Colleges Accepting MAH CET 2023 Score for Admission 2023
- MBA Seats 2023 in Maharashtra MBA Colleges
- How to Apply for MAH CET 2023? Registration & Application Process
- MAH CET 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- MAH CET 2023 Admit Card Release & Download Process
- MAH-CET Exam Difficulty Level: Easier than CAT/XAT Exams
- MAH CET 2023 – Last Important MBA Entrance Test in the year
- MAH MBA Admission Regulating Authority
- MAH CET 2023 Re-Exam: Important Details
- MAH-CET 2023 FAQs
1. What is MAH CET 2023? An Overview
- Conducted by State CET Cell on behalf of Maharashtra Government for MBA admission to various high RoI, MBA/MMS 2023-25 courses offered at low fee to Maharashtra State (MS) as well as to Outside Maharashtra State (OMS) – All India category candidates, MAH CET is the entrance exam for MBA admission to 330+ MBA colleges. The admission process is through Centralized Admission Process (CAP) conducted by DTE Maharashtra.
- MAH CET 2023 is an important state level MBA entrance exam with moderate difficulty level for MBA admission 2023 in many top MBA colleges located in Maharashtra including JBIMS, SCMHRD, PUMBA and other MBA/MMS Colleges.
- State CET Cell at Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) Maharashtra conducts MAH CET exam every year.
- MAH MBA CET 2023 is an easy online computer based test.
- 330+ MBA colleges in Maharashtra with an intake of 40000 students, will offer admission to their flagship MBA/MMS programmes on the basis of MAH CET 2023
- After the declaration of MAH MBA CET exam result, Centralized Admission Process (CAP) which is the final selection process for all the MBA colleges, will be conducted by Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) Maharashtra in June/July 2023
- The MAH CET 2023 (MBA/MMS) exam consists of 200 questions of MCQ type and is divided into 3 major sections- Logical Reasoning & Abstract Reasoning; Quantitative Aptitude; Verbal Ability and Reading comprehension
- The exam duration is of 2½ hours.
- There is no negative marking for wrong answer.
- The full form of MAH CET is MAH-MBA/MMS Common Entrance Test 2023.
- MAH CET 2023 is also known as MAH CET 2023 (MBA/MMS) entrance exam for admission 2023
- MAH MBA CET Exam date and exam slots are divided in 2 days and 4 sessions
2. MAH CET 2023: Exam Highlights MAH CET is one of the most important but an easier MBA entrance exams. Key highlights of MAH CET 2023 exam are
|MAH CET 2023 Conducting Body||State CET Cell – Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) Maharashtra|
|MAH CET Full Form||MAH MBA/MMS Common Entrance Test|
|MBA MBA CET Full Form||Master in Business Administration Common Entrance Test|
|MAH MMS CET Full Form||Master in Management Studies Common Entrance Test|
|Difference in MBA CET & MMS CET||None – Same CET exam for both the courses|
|Difference in MBA & MMS programs||Broadly same, MBA is UGC Recognized, MMS is approved by AICTE and/or University affiliated|
|Number of MBA colleges under MAH CET 2023 Exam||330+|
|Top MBA Colleges in MAH CET 2023||JBIMS, SIMSREE, K J Somaiya, PUMBA, Welingkar, IESMCRC, CIMR, N L Dalmiya, SIES|
|MBA/MMS Seats Available for Admission 2023||40000+|
|Mode of MAH CET 2023 Exam||Computer Based Test|
|MAH CET 2023 Exam Date||Saturday March 25, and Sunday March 26, 2023|
|MAH CET 2023 Re-Exam date||May 6, 2023|
|MAH CET Testing Window||2 days, 4 sessions|
|MAH CET 2023 Test Duration||150 Minutes (2½ Hours) for each session|
|MAH CET 2023 Scoring Pattern||+1 for correct answer|
|Negative Marking in MAH CET 2023||No Negative marking for wrong answer|
|MAH CET 2023 Application Fee||Rs.1000/- for OMS candidates Rs.800/- for MS candidates|
|MAH CET 2023 Score Validity for Admission||For MBA 2023-25 Batch Admission|
|Admission Process through MAH CET 2023||Through Centralized Admission Process (CAP) by DTE Maharashtra in June/July 2023|
|Total Questions in MAH CET||200 (All MCQs)|
|Sectional Division of Exam||4 Sections (Effectively 3) with varying number of Questions in Each Section|
|MAH CET Test Sections with number of questions||Logical Reasoning-75; Abstract Reasoning-25; Quantitative Aptitude-50; Verbal Ability and Reading comprehension-50 questions|
|Choice of Answer Options||5|
|MAH CET Difficulty Level||Moderate|
|Required MAH CET Percentile for MBA admission in Top Colleges||90+|
|Importance of Taking MAH CET 2023||Last MBA CET which offers MBA admission opportunity in 2023 in JBIMS, SIMSREE, PUMBA and more than 330 MBA colleges in Maharashtra|
|MAH CET Application process||Online|
3. MBA 2023 Admission Process through MAH MBA CET Exam 2023 MBA colleges accepting MAH CET exam 2023 score will offer admission through a common counselling process known as Centralized Admission Process (CAP) 2023 which will be conducted by Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) Maharashtra after declaration of MAH CET result.
|Alert! Admissions Closing | Apply Now|
|AIMA SEPT MAT EXAM Registration Open||Shiv Nadar University MBA Admission 2023|
|IPE Hyderabad PGDM Admission – Apply Now||IBA Bangalore PGDM Admission 2023|
|Alliance University MBA Admission 2023||Prestige Indore PGDM Admission 2023|
|IIMS Pune PGDM/MBA Admission 2023||IESMCRC Mumbai PGDM Admissions 2023|
|NDIM Delhi PGDM Admission 2023||MET Mumbai (e-PGDM) Admission 2023|
|Siva Sivani Hyderabad Admission 2023||EDII Ahmedabad Admission 2023 – Apply Now|
|Sparsh Global Business School Admission 2023||IPE Hyderabad Admission 2023|
|RSB Chennai PGDM Admission 2023||SCMS Cochin PGDM Admission 2023|
|GITAM University MBA Admission 2023||DSGS Mumbai PGDM Admission 2023|
4. MAH MBA CET Important Dates 2023 Below are shared the MBA CET important dates. These MAH MBA CET Important dates include MAH CET Exam Date and other MAH CET important date for 2023 exam:
|Activity||MAH CET Important Date||Comments|
|MAH CET 2023 Notification Release||January 8, 2023||Published on Jan 10. Contains MAH CET 2023 Exam dates|
|MAH CET Registration Start Date||February 23, 2023||Only Online Registration|
|MAH CET Registration & Exam Fee||Rs.1000 for Open category Rs.800 for Reserved category||Fee to be paid Online only|
|Last date to apply for MAH CET 2023||March 11, 2023||Extended from March 6|
|MAH CET 2023 Application Form Edit Facility||March 13 to 16, 2023||For Confirmed Applications Only|
|MAH CET Admit card Download Starts||March 18, 2023||Available through Candidate Login|
|Last Date for Printing of MAH CET Application Form||March 20, 2023||Download from MAH CET website|
|Last date to Download MAH CET Admit Card||March 25 & 26, 2023||Till MAH CET exam date|
|MAH CET 2023 Exam Date||March 25, & March 26, 2023||Postponed from March 18/19. Computer Based Test in Multiple sessions (2 sessions on each day)|
|MAH MBA CET 2023 Re-Exam Registration Start & Last Date||April 6 to April 16, 2023||Apply with No Application Fees|
|MAH MBA CET 2023 Re-Examination date||May 6, 2023||From 9 AM to 11.30 AM for candidates affected by Timer Glitches|
|MAH CET 2023 Result Declaration||June 3, 2023||Result with Score Card will be available on official MAH CET website|
|DTE CAP 2023 Registration dates||June 28 to July 7, 2023||330+ MBA colleges offer admission through CAP|
5. MAH CET 2023 Exam Pattern MAH MBA CET 2023 exam pattern consists of 200 multiple choice questions (MCQs) divided in 3 broad sections. The exam is free from negative marking.
|MAH CET 2023 Section name||Number of questions||Mark per question||Total marks for the section|
|Verbal Ability/Reading Comprehension||50||1||50|
|Total marks for the test||200|
- 1 What is the highest salary in JBIMS?
- 2 Is JBIMS in top 10?
- 3 Does Google hire from JBIMS?
- 4 What is the hostel fees of JBIMS?
- 5 What is the highest percentile in MHT CET?
- 6 What is the highest percentile in MBA CET?
- 7 What is MBA fees in Maharashtra?
- 8 Is MH-CET mba only for Maharashtra students?
- 9 Does JBIMS offer foreign placement?
Is JBIMS as good as IIM?
IIM Ahmedabad is undoubtedly the better choice among the mentioned two colleges above, in terms of industry exposure, brand, ranking, campus infrastructure and renowned faculty. Living every bit. IIM A (Ahmedabad) is better. But if talking in terms of ROI, then JBIMS is better ’cause IIM A has a high fee structure.
What is the salary of MBA in Jamnalal Bajaj?
What is the JBIMS Average and Highest Package in 2021 Placement? – The reports of the 2019-2021 placement of JBIMS were marvellous. The Average CTC of JBIMS in 2019-2021 placement was INR 23.16 LPA. The Highest Domestic of JBIMS in 2019-2021 placement was INR 44 LPA.
|JBIMS MBA Placement 2021|
|Highest Package 2021||Rs.44 LPA|
|AveragePackage 2021||Rs.23.16 LPA|
|Average Package for top 10% 2021||Rs.32.38 LPA|
|Average Package for top 30% 2021||Rs.27.24 LPA|
|Median Package 2021||Rs.22.28 LPA|
What is the highest salary in JBIMS?
JBIMS Placements 2022 Report
|Particulars||Placements Statistics (2020-22)|
|Number of New Recruiters||22|
|Number of PPOs||65|
|Highest Package||INR 42 LPA|
|Average Package||INR 27.63 LPA|
Is JBIMS in top 10?
JBIMS Latest Notification JBIMS Mumbai Ranking 2023 has been released. JBIMS has secured the rank 10th by IIRF 2023 in the Management Category and it also secured 22 nd rank in Business Today Ranking 2023. The Institute is also ranked 10th among the Top Public MBA Institutions in India by Outlook 2022.
Does McKinsey hire from JBIMS?
Careers With McKinsey – According to their official website, McKinsey is looking to hire a problem solver— someone who is proficient in developing hypotheses, collecting and analyzing data, drawing conclusions, and making recommendations. They must be intellectually curious, asking and answering questions others don’t, and testing solutions others haven’t thought of trying.
- McKinsey & Company hire only from the premier management institutes of the country, which for India are IIM A, B, C, L, I, K, ISB Hyderabad XLRI Jamshedpur, JBIMS and FMS.
- The firm hires MBA candidates as Junior Associates.
- Usually, those who join as Summer Associates with the firm end up getting PPOs.
Those with significant years of work experience (3-4) can join the firm as Associates. One can be a part of one of the two career tracks that McKinsey has to offer:
- Generalist Consultant – You become a consultant for clients from all industries. One may specialize in a few industries in the course of their careers.
- Practice Consultant – You join as a Consultant with a particular specialization, and offer services to clients relevant to your expertise.
It is said that ‘The Firm’ is a CEO factory, with a USA Today report stating that 1 in 690 McKinseyites will become the CEO of an organization. Some McKinsey alumni who went on to become CEOs are:
- Sundar Pichai, CEO of Google.
- Rajan Anandan, Vice-President, Dell India Pvt. Ltd.
- Manish Maheshwari, CEO, Network 18 Media.
- Arnab Datta, Global Head, Standard Chartered Bank.
- Kartik Sheth, former-CEO of Airtel (Data and Devices), current CEO of Wynk Limited.
- Prateek Bhattacharya, deputy-CEO, Lodha Group.
- Ananth Narayan, CEO, Myntra (former Director at McKinsey)
- Ashish Goel, Founder-CEO, Urban Ladder.
In general, the firm is one of the most desirable recruiters, which can be attributed to factors such as the variety of projects and exposure to wide range of areas, work environment, travel opportunities, work culture, and package offered (MBB firms usually offer some of the highest packages on campus).
Does Google hire from JBIMS?
JBIMS final placements see top offer of Rs 26 lakh; average salary Rs 18.13 lakh : The 50th batch of MMS at has completed its final placement process with a top of Rs 26 lakh and an average salary of Rs 18.13 lakh. While the average salary rose marginally from Rs 17.42 lakh last year, there was a sharp drop in the highest salary from last year’s Rs 35 lakh.
- Around 77 companies participated in the recruitment process and almost 50% of the batch were offered PPOs/PPIs.
- This year JBIMS attracted a number of new recruiters including Aditya Birla Group, RIL, Mondelez, Shell, Hinduja Group, Amazon, IDFC Bank, HDFC AMC, General Motors, TATA Motors and Maruti Suzuki.
International offers were made by a Hong Kong based firm across various domains. In finance, some of the leading names such as Citibank, Standard Chartered Bank, HSBC, Yes Bank, ICICI Bank, JP Morgan Chase, Kotak Mahindra Bank, Goldman Sachs, CRISIL, HDFC Bank and Motilal Oswal recruited in large numbers for niche roles like Investment Banking, Global Banking, Risk Management, Equity Research, and others.
FMCG giants like HUL, P&G, ITC, Nestlé, Mars – Wrigley, Mondelez, L’Oréal and Future Group hired at JBIMS. There were also recruiters like Google and Amazon who offered roles in Marketing and Operations. Students also bagged with leading conglomerates including Aditya Birla Group, Hinduja, Mahindra, RIL, Welspun.
Telecom majors including Idea and Vodafone continued to recruit from the institute. : JBIMS final placements see top offer of Rs 26 lakh; average salary Rs 18.13 lakh
What is the hostel fees of JBIMS?
JBIMS Mumbai – Fee, Exams Accepted, Selection Criteria & More About: JBIMS (Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies) is known for delivering first-class transcendent quality management education in India for the past five decades, being a revered workshop of knowledge creation via the synergy of sound business theory with in-hand practical applications.
- Nestled in the heart of the financial hub of India, JBIMS has the advantage of being in proximity of the biggest corporate names, enriching the students with frequent industry interactions and workshops organized for the students to hone their business acumen.
- The visiting faculty, an eminent part of the JBIMS fabric consists of personalities who have been instrumental in shaping the business landscape of India, instilling a passion ftheir lives.
Campus: The infrastructure of JBIMS is not big by any means, but the single Red Bricked building has some character to it. The campus includes a decent-sized auditorium, classrooms, library and canteen, leisure and committee rooms. The institute has classrooms with all the latest technology and facilities, air-conditioned and has Wi-Fi.
- The institute has an auditorium named “Dr.K.S.
- Basu memorial auditorium” which has a sitting capacity of 150 people.
- The library is one of the best in town, with a collection of about 40000 books along with 1000s journals.
- JBIMS doesn’t have a hostel of its own.
- Only 25 students on the merit basis are given accommodation in the Mumbai University hostel at Marine Drive at fees Rs.7000 per year.
The hostel facility offered by the institute is only for boy students with 60 occupancies for senior and junior batch combined, while there is no facility available for girls. A lot of games and sports activities are conducted in the college, but facility like sports ground doesn’t exist.
- The building is under zero maintenance, with quite an old furniture.
- There is a lack of basic hygiene, especially in washrooms.
- The canteen food is not up to the mark and the parking facility is very limited.
- The canteen serves average food, operating 6 days a week from Monday to Saturday 8 AM-8 PM; though the food is clean and the canteen staff is extremely friendly and helpful.
There are better-eating facilities outside the campus. Life @JBIMS, Mumbai: JBIMS has a vivid culture of promoting ideas, opinions and encouraging individuality. B-school life at JBIMS is as rigorous as you expect it from IIMs. At JBIMS one is not tied down with a timetable like other B-schools.
- JBIMS does not have a time-table, it is a night before that one gets to know what the next morning has in store for them.
- The next day is most likely to be packed with classes and guest lectures, followed by company presentation and post-class discussion.
- The ‘Hamara Bajaj’ Anthem is a known song, popularly uniting all of them.
As time passes, one will dwell into the JBIMS culture, recognizing oneself as a ‘Bajajite’. Except for 4 professors, all the remaining are visiting faculties- who are industry professionals themselves. So, one gets an exposure to interact and learn the real-time values from industrial experts.
The faculty at JBIMS bring in the culture of a two-way street: the communication is open for one and all. The professors are seen in the canteen sharing tea and gyaan with students at any hour talking about not just your next lecture but also the business models. A very strong alumni base and an excellent industry interface really influence the functioning of JBIMS.
Connectivity: The location of the college is also good, near to the most famous hangout spot of Mumbai, the Marine Drive, and other popular pilgrims. This is the center of commercial activity in the financial capital of India. There is strong connectivity with the local train, the most affordable and quick mode of transport in Mumbai.
Who is the topper of MHT CET 2023 in Maharashtra?
Chaudhari Avinash and Aditya Gyandeep have topped in PCM and PCB category of MHT CET 2023 exams. The toppers list includes the name, roll number and rank secured by the students in the MHT CET 2023 exams. The Maharashtra State Common Entrance Test Cell has released the MHT CET PCM and PCB group toppers list.
What is the highest percentile in MHT CET?
MHT CET Percentile Marks 2023 – The details of the expected MHT CET marks vs percentile 2023 are tabulated below. You can also check MHT CET Expected Rank 2023 here.
|156 to 200 marks||99+ percentile|
|136 to 155 marks||97 to 98+ percentile|
|106 to 135 marks||95 to 97+ percentile|
|96 to 105 marks||92 to 94+ percentile|
|81 to 95 marks||84 to 91+ percentile|
|61 to 80 marks||66 to 83+ percentile|
|50 to 60 marks||55 to 65+ percentile|
|Below 50 marks||Below 65 percentile|
Do note that the data given above is approximate and the actual data is subject to many variable parameters, including the number of students appearing for the exam and their preparation level. It is also to be noted that the percentile score will be calculated separately for PCM and PCB.
What is the highest percentile in MBA CET?
Expected MAH MBA CET Score vs Percentile – Check out the estimated MBA CET percentile vs marks for reference.
|MAH MBA CET Score||MAH MBA CET Percentile|
1. How much MAH CET percentile is required to get a seat in JBIMS? To get admission into JBIMS, candidates need to secure 99.97 to 99.98 percentile in the MAH MBA CET exam. Last year seat allotment to candidates in JBIMS was done up to the 99.98 percentile in the first and second rounds.
- In 2021, the MAH CET Cutoff for JBIMS was 99.97 in the first round and 99.95 in the second round.2.
- Is MAH MBA CET counselling based on a test score or percentile? The Centralised Admission Process (CAP) or MAH MBA CET counselling is based on percentile.
- The MAH MBA CET cutoff for over 300 MBA colleges is released in percentile and the seat allotment will be done for candidates who have secured that much percentile and mentioned that particular college in their choice filling form.3.
How much score is required in MAH MBA CET 2023 to get the 95 percentile? In order to secure the 95 percentile in MAH MBA CET 2023 entrance exam, candidates will have to score 110 to 113.4. What are the cutoff marks for MBA CET vs percentile? It has been observed that the MAH MBA CET cutoff goes as high as the 99.99 percentile, however, the lowest MAH CET cutoff is usually around 60-65.5.
- Hello Aspirant,
- I hope you are doing well.
- There are many books available in the market and online that will assist candidates in better preparing for the MAH CET MBA 2022 and resolving their problems. The following are some of the best books for MAH CET MBA 2022:
- 50+ Solved Papers MBA by Arihant Publications
- Maharashtra MBA MH-CET 2022 by Arihant Publications
- How to Prepare for Logical Reasoning for CAT by Arun Sharma
- MH-CET (MBA/ MMS) Entrance Guide by Disha Publications
- How to Prepare for Quantitative Aptitude for CAT by Arun Sharma
- How to Prepare for Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension for CAT by Arun Sharma
- The Pearson Guide to CET: MBA Maharashtra by Vandana Thorpe
- Target MHCET (MBA/MMS) – Past papers + 6 Mock Tests by Disha Publications
- Maharashtra MBA CET Guide by RPH Editorial Board by Priyanka Prakashan
- Study material on all sections of MBA CET Maharashtra by Chandresh Agarwal
- You can downoad them from the lonk given below:
- I hope this helps.
- Good Luck
26 March,2022 Hello Sakshi MAH CET 2022 will be organized in the month of June 2022 through online mode. MAH CET also known as MAH MBA CET is a state level entrance test organized by Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Maharashtra. Every year this entrance test is conducted through which large number of qualified candidates are offered admission into PG programs of MBA & MMS Here I have listed below the MAH CET 2022 expected exam dates
|Commencement of MHT CET 2022 registration||First week of June 2022|
|MHT CET application form 2022 last date||July 2022|
|MHT CET correction 2022||To be notified|
|MHTT CET admit card release date||To be notified|
|MHT CET exam date 2022||To be notified|
|Announcement of MHT CET Result||To be notified|
16 January,2022 For admission into the the computer science (https://www.cvru.ac.in/academics/engg-computer-science) course at CVRU Bilaspur, one must have a minimum aggregate of 50% in their higher secondary examinations. Students with higher marks would be preferred, for more information please visit www.cvru.ac.in (http://www.cvru.ac.in/) 25 November,2021 hello, Below are the details regarding MAH MBA CET 2022 exam:
|MAH CET 2021 registration dates start from||June 22, 2021(commenced)|
|MAH CET 2021 last date to apply||July 19, 2021 (11:59 PM) August 12 to August 16 (reopening of the application window) (Concluded)|
|MBA CET Admit Card 2021 release date||To be announced|
|MAH CET MBA 2021 exam date||August 26, 2021 -tentative|
|MAH CET 2021 result declaration||To be announced|
|MAH CET 2021 counselling||To be announced|
21 August,2021 Researching and maintaining electrical power plant systems form the basis of an electrical engineers career. Career in electrical engineering involves interaction, designing, and maintenance of systems and components like electrical reactors, electrical power plants, or electrical weapons.
Electrical power job also includes the study of medical and other applications of radiation, particularly ionizing radiation, electrical safety, heat/thermodynamics transport, electrical fuel, or other related technology and the problems of electrical power proliferation.4 Jobs Available Database professionals use software to store and organise data such as financial information, customer shipping records.
Individuals who opt for a career as data administrators ensure that data is available for users and secured from unauthorised sales. DB administrator may work in various types of industries. It may involve computer systems design, service firms, insurance companies, banks and hospitals.4 Jobs Available Individuals who opt for a career as geothermal engineers are the professionals involved in the processing of geothermal energy.
- The responsibilities of geothermal engineers may vary depending on the workplace location.
- Those who work in fields design facilities to process and distribute geothermal energy.
- They oversee the functioning of machinery used in the field.4 Jobs Available The field of biomedical engineering opens up a universe of expert chances.
An Individual in the biomedical engineering career path work in the field of engineering as well as medicine, in order to find out solutions to common problems of the two fields. The biomedical engineering job opportunities are to collaborate with doctors and researchers to develop medical systems, equipment, or devices that can solve clinical problems.
Here we will be discussing jobs after biomedical engineering, how to get a job in biomedical engineering, biomedical engineering scope, and salary.4 Jobs Available GIS officer work on various GIS software to conduct a study and gather spatial and non-spatial information. GIS experts update the GIS data and maintain it.
The databases include aerial or satellite imagery, latitudinal and longitudinal coordinates, and manually digitized images of maps. In a career as GIS expert, one is responsible for creating online and mobile maps.3 Jobs Available The role of geotechnical engineer starts with reviewing the projects needed to define the required material properties.
The work responsibilities are followed by a site investigation of rock, soil, fault distribution and bedrock properties on and below an area of interest. The investigation is aimed to improve the ground engineering design and determine their engineering properties that include how they will interact with, on or in a proposed construction.
The role of geotechnical engineer in mining includes designing and determining the type of foundations, earthworks, and or pavement subgrades required for the intended man-made structures to be made. Geotechnical engineering jobs are involved in earthen and concrete dam construction projects, working under a range of normal and extreme loading conditions.3 Jobs Available Within the graphic design and graphic arts industry, a graphic designer is a specialist who designs and builds images, graphic design, or visual effects to develop a piece of artwork.
In career as graphic designer, individuals primarily generate the graphics for publishing houses and printed or electronic digital media like pamphlets and commercials. There are various options for industrial graphic design employment. Graphic design career includes providing numerous opportunities in the media industry.3 Jobs Available How fascinating it is to represent the whole world on just a piece of paper or a sphere.
With the help of maps, we are able to represent the real world on a much smaller scale. Individuals who opt for a career as a cartographer are those who make maps. But, cartography is not just limited to maps, it is about a mixture of,, and technology.
As a cartographer, not only you will create maps but use various geodetic surveys and remote sensing systems to measure, analyse, and create different maps for political, cultural or educational purposes.3 Jobs Available Bank Branch Managers work in a specific section of banking related to the invention and generation of capital for other organisations, governments, and other entities.
Bank Branch Managers work for the organisations and underwrite new debts and equity securities for all type of companies, aid in the sale of securities, as well as help to facilitate mergers and acquisitions, reorganisations, and broker trades for both institutions and private investors.5 Jobs Available A career as Bank Probationary Officer (PO) is seen as a promising career opportunity and a white-collar career.
Each year aspirants take the, This career provides plenty of career development and opportunities for a successful banking future. If you have more questions about a career as Bank Probationary Officer (PO), what is probationary officer or how to become a Bank Probationary Officer (PO) then you can read the article and clear all your doubts.5 Jobs Available Individuals who opt for a career as a risk management specialist are professionals who are responsible for identifying risks involved in business that may include loss of assets, property, personnel or cash flow.
Credit risk manager responsibilities are to identifies business opportunities and eliminates issues related to insurance or safety that may cause property litigation. A risk management specialist is responsible for increasing benefits.4 Jobs Available In the career as an insurance analyst, one can monitor the choices the customers make about which insurance policy options best suit their requirements.
They research and make recommendations that have a real impact on the financial well-being of a client down the road. Insurance companies are helping people prepare themselves for the long term. Insurance Analysts find the documents of the claim and perform a thorough investigation, like travelling to places where the incident has occurred, gathering evidence, and working with law enforcement officers.3 Jobs Available An auditor is an individual or an agency hired to carry out an audit.
A professional should be recognised by the accounting and auditing regulatory body or possess some required credentials for functioning as an auditor. In addition, an individual should have a certification of training from the regulatory authority to serve as the organisation’s external auditor.
Auditors just have to take proper care of several tasks including checking financial reports to conform with policies and regulations, taxes, compiling tax reports and keeping financial documents in order.3 Jobs Available Treasury analyst career path is often regarded as certified treasury specialist in some business situations, is a finance expert who specifically manages a company or organisation’s long-term and short-term financial targets.
Treasurer synonym could be a financial officer, which is one of the reputed positions in the corporate world. In a large company, the corporate treasury jobs hold power over the financial decision-making of the total investment and development strategy of the organisation.3 Jobs Available A career as Finance Executive requires one to be responsible for monitoring an organization’s income, investments and expenses to create and evaluate financial reports.
- His or her role involves performing audits, invoices, and budget preparations.
- He or she manages accounting activities, bank reconciliations, and payable and receivable accounts.3 Jobs Available An underwriter is a person who assesses and evaluates the risk of insurance in his or her field like mortgage, loan, health policy, investment, and so on and so forth.
The underwriter career path does involve risks as analysing the risks means finding out if there is a way for the insurance underwriter jobs to recover the money from its clients. If the risk turns out to be too much for the company then in the future it is an underwriter who will be held accountable for it.
Therefore, one must carry out his or her job with a lot of attention and diligence.3 Jobs Available A career as Transportation Planner requires technical application of science and technology in engineering, particularly the concepts, equipment and technologies involved in the production of products and services.
In fields like land use, infrastructure review, ecological standards and street design, he or she considers issues of health, environment and performance. A Transportation Planner assigns resources for implementing and designing programmes. He or she is responsible for assessing needs, preparing plans and forecasts and compliance with regulations.3 Jobs Available Individuals in the architecture career are the building designers who plan the whole construction keeping the safety and requirements of the people.
Individuals in architect career in India provides professional services for new constructions, alterations, renovations and several other activities. Individuals in architectural careers in India visit site locations to visualize their projects and prepare scaled drawings to submit to a client or employer as a design.
Individuals in architecture careers also estimate build costs, materials needed, and the projected time frame to complete a build.2 Jobs Available An expert in plumbing is aware of building regulations and safety standards and works to make sure these standards are upheld.
- Testing pipes for leakage using air pressure and other gauges, and also the ability to construct new pipe systems by cutting, fitting, measuring and threading pipes are some of the other more involved aspects of plumbing.
- Individuals in the plumber career path are self-employed or work for a small business employing less than ten people, though some might find working for larger entities or the government more desirable.2 Jobs Available Individuals who opt for a career as construction managers have a senior-level management role offered in construction firms.
Responsibilities in the construction management career path are assigning tasks to workers, inspecting their work, and coordinating with other professionals including architects, subcontractors, and building services engineers.2 Jobs Available Carpenters are typically construction workers.
- They stay involved in performing many types of construction activities.
- It includes cutting, fitting and assembling wood.
- Carpenters may help in building constructions, bridges, big ships and boats.
- Here, in the article, we will discuss carpenter career path, carpenter salary, how to become a carpenter, carpenter job outlook.2 Jobs Available An individual who opts for a career as a welder is a professional tradesman who is skilled in creating a fusion between two metal pieces to join it together with the use of a manual or fully automatic welding machine in their welder career path.
It is joined by intense heat and gas released between the metal pieces through the welding machine to permanently fix it.2 Jobs Available Individuals who opt for a career as an environmental engineer are construction professionals who utilise the skills and knowledge of biology, soil science, chemistry and the concept of engineering to design and develop projects that serve as solutions to various environmental problems.2 Jobs Available A Naval Architect is a professional who designs, produces and repairs safe and sea-worthy surfaces or underwater structures.
A Naval Architect stays involved in creating and designing ships, ferries, submarines and yachts with implementation of various principles such as gravity, ideal hull form, buoyancy and stability.2 Jobs Available Orthotists and Prosthetists are professionals who provide aid to patients with disabilities.
They fix them to artificial limbs (prosthetics) and help them to regain stability. There are times when people lose their limbs in an accident. In some other occasions, they are born without a limb or orthopaedic impairment. Orthotists and prosthetists play a crucial role in their lives with fixing them to assistive devices and provide mobility.6 Jobs Available A veterinary doctor is a medical professional with a degree in veterinary science.
- The veterinary science qualification is the minimum requirement to become a veterinary doctor.
- There are numerous veterinary science courses offered by various institutes.
- He or she is employed at zoos to ensure they are provided with good health facilities and medical care to improve their life expectancy.5 Jobs Available Gynaecology can be defined as the study of the female body.
The job outlook for gynaecology is excellent since there is evergreen demand for one because of their responsibility of dealing with not only women’s health but also fertility and pregnancy issues. Although most women prefer to have a women obstetrician gynaecologist as their doctor, men also explore a career as a gynaecologist and there are ample amounts of male doctors in the field who are gynaecologists and aid women during delivery and childbirth.4 Jobs Available Individuals who opt for a career as ENT specialists are medical professionals who specialise in treating disorders that are related to functioning of ears, nose, sinus, throat, head and neck.
- Such disorders or diseases result in affecting fundamental functions of life such as hearing and balance, swallowing and speech, breathing and sleep.
- Individuals who opt for a career as an ENT specialist are also responsible for treating allergies and sinuses, head and neck cancer, skin disorders and facial plastic surgeries.4 Jobs Available The career in pathology in India is filled with several responsibilities as it is a medical branch and affects human lives.
The demand for pathologists has been increasing from the past few years as people are getting more aware of different diseases. Not only that, an increase in population and lifestyle changes have also contributed to the increase in a pathologist’s demand.
The pathology careers provide an extremely huge number of opportunities and if you want to be a part of the medical field you can consider being a pathologist. If you want to know more about a career in pathology in India then continue reading this article.3 Jobs Available An oncologist is a specialised doctor responsible for providing medical care to patients diagnosed with cancer.
He or she uses several therapies to control the cancer and its effect on the human body such as chemotherapy, immunotherapy, radiation therapy and biopsy. An oncologist designs a treatment plan based on a pathology report after diagnosing the type of cancer and where it is spreading inside the body.3 Jobs Available When it comes to an operation theatre, there are several tasks that are to be carried out before as well as after the operation or surgery has taken place.
Such tasks are not possible without surgical tech and surgical tech tools. A single surgeon cannot do it all alone. It’s like for a footballer he needs his team’s support to score a goal the same goes for a surgeon. It is here, when a surgical technologist comes into the picture. It is the job of a surgical technologist to prepare the operation theatre with all the required equipment before the surgery.
Not only that, once an operation is done it is the job of the surgical technologist to clean all the equipment. One has to fulfil the minimum requirements of surgical tech qualifications. Also Read: 3 Jobs Available Ophthalmic technician careers are one of the booming careers option available in the field of healthcare.
Being a part of this field as an ophthalmic medical technician can provide several career opportunities for an individual. With advancing technology the job of individuals who opt for a career as ophthalmic medical technicians have become of even more importance as he or she is required to assist the ophthalmologist in using different types of machinery.
If you want to know more about the field and what are the several job opportunities, work environment, just about anything continues reading the article and all your questions shall be answered.3 Jobs Available Individuals who opt for a career as actor, his or her primary responsibility is to completely speak to the character he or she is playing and to persuade their crowd that the character is genuine by connecting with them and bringing them into the story.
This applies to significant roles and littler parts, as all roles join to make an effective creation. Here in this article, we will discuss how to become an actor, actor qualification, acting career salary in India, and actor jobs.4 Jobs Available Individuals who opt for a career as acrobats create and direct original routines for themselves, in addition to developing interpretations of existing routines.
The work of circus acrobats can be seen in a variety of performance settings, including circus, reality shows, sports events like the Olympics, movies and commercials. Individuals who opt for a career as acrobats must be prepared to face rejections and intermittent periods of work.
- The creativity of acrobats may extend to other aspects of the performance.
- For example, acrobats in the circus may work with gym trainers, celebrities or collaborate with other professionals to enhance such performance elements as costume and or maybe at the teaching end of the career.3 Jobs Available Individuals in author career path are someone who chooses a field to write in and can go about it according to his or her wish.
It is considered one of the most careers for writers. Being an author and writing something which breaks all possible records is entirely in the hands of an individual. It is one of those careers where one gets to ‘be his or her own boss’. Not only an author could also be a freelancer or could do the job as a hobby or passion.
Careers for writers are not just limited to writing novels or poems but also includes several other career options like screenwriter, copywriter, playwright, so on and so forth.3 Jobs Available A career as an announcer is a creative profession and requires a lot of mind musing in terms of creativity as well as critical and analytical aspects.
Also, the announcers working on television and radio networking sites are required to constantly maintain a social media presence. Having a social media presence not only helps them in establishing a strong public image but they are also able to engage in a better way with their audience.
Through social media presence, they are able to know their audience’s feedback, what interests them, music requests, or programme contests.3 Jobs Available Career as a video game designer is filled with excitement as well as responsibilities. A video game designer is someone who is involved in the process of creating a game from day one.
He or she is responsible for fulfilling duties like designing the character of the game, the several levels involved, plot, art and similar other elements. Individuals who opt for a career as a video game designer may also write the codes for the game using different programming languages.
Depending on the video game designer job description and experience they may also have to lead a team and do the early testing of the game in order to suggest changes and find loopholes.3 Jobs Available The career as a Talent Agent is filled with responsibilities. A Talent Agent is someone who is involved in the pre-production process of the film.
It is a very busy job for a Talent Agent but as and when an individual gains experience and progresses in the career he or she can have people assisting him or her in work. Depending on one’s responsibilities, number of clients and experience he or she may also have to lead a team and work with juniors under him or her in a talent agency.
In order to know more about the job of a talent agent continue reading the article. If you want to know more about talent agent meaning, how to become a Talent Agent, or Talent Agent job description then continue reading this article.3 Jobs Available Radio Jockey is an exciting, promising career and a great challenge for music lovers.
If you are really interested in a career as radio jockey, then it is very important for an RJ to have an automatic, fun, and friendly personality. If you want to get a job done in this field, a strong command of the language and a good voice are always good things.
Apart from this, in order to be a good radio jockey, you will also listen to good radio jockeys so that you can understand their style and later make your own by practicing. A career as radio jockey has a lot to offer to deserving candidates. If you want to know more about a career as radio jockey, and how to become a radio jockey then continue reading the article.3 Jobs Available Individuals who want to opt for a career as a Visual Communication Designer will work in the graphic design and arts industry.
Every sector in the modern age is using visuals to connect with people, clients, or customers. This career involves art and technology and candidates who want to pursue their career as visual communication designer has a great scope of career opportunity.2 Jobs Available Careers in journalism are filled with excitement as well as responsibilities.
- One cannot afford to miss out on the details.
- As it is the small details that provide insights into a story.
- Depending on those insights a journalist goes about writing a news article.
- A journalism career can be stressful at times but if you are someone who is passionate about it then it is the right choice for you.
If you want to know more about the media field and journalist career then continue reading this article.3 Jobs Available A career as news anchor requires to be working closely with reporters to collect information, broadcast newscasts and interview guests throughout the day.
- A news anchor job description is to track the latest affairs and present news stories in an insightful, meaningful and impartial manner to the public.
- A news anchor in India needs to be updated on the news of the day.
- He or she even works with the news director to pick stories to air, taking into consideration the interests of the viewer.3 Jobs Available For publishing books, newspapers, magazines and digital material, editorial and commercial strategies are set by publishers.
Individuals in publishing career paths make choices about the markets their businesses will reach and the type of content that their audience will be served. Individuals in book publisher careers collaborate with editorial staff, designers, authors, and freelance contributors who develop and manage the creation of content.3 Jobs Available In a career as a vlogger, one generally works for himself or herself.
- However, once an individual has gained viewership there are several brands and companies that approach them for paid collaboration.
- It is one of those fields where an individual can earn well while following his or her passion.
- Ever since internet cost got reduced the viewership for these types of content has increased on a large scale.
Therefore, the career as vlogger has a lot to offer. If you want to know more about the career as vlogger, how to become a vlogger, so on and so forth then continue reading the article. Students can visit,, to pursue journalism degrees.3 Jobs Available Advertising managers consult with the financial department to plan a marketing strategy schedule and cost estimates.
- We often see advertisements that attract us a lot, not every advertisement is just to promote a business but some of them provide a social message as well.
- There was an advertisement of a washing machine brand that implies a story that even a man can do household activities.
- And of course how could we even forget those jingles which we often sing while working.3 Jobs Available Individuals in author career path are someone who chooses a field to write in and can go about it according to his or her wish.
It is considered one of the most careers for writers. Being an author and writing something which breaks all possible records is entirely in the hands of an individual. It is one of those careers where one gets to ‘be his or her own boss’. Not only an author could also be a freelancer or could do the job as a hobby or passion.
Careers for writers are not just limited to writing novels or poems but also includes several other career options like screenwriter, copywriter, playwright, so on and so forth.3 Jobs Available In a career as a copywriter, one has to consult with the client and understand the brief well. A career as a copywriter has a lot to offer to deserving candidates.
Several new mediums of advertising are opening therefore making it a lucrative career choice. Students can pursue various copywriter courses such as,,, Here, we have discussed how to become a freelance copywriter, copywriter career path, how to become a copywriter in India, and copywriting career outlook.2 Jobs Available A career as a gemologist is as magnificent and sparkling as gemstones.
A gemologist is a professional who has knowledge and understanding of gemology and he or she applies the same knowledge in his everyday work responsibilities. He or she grades gemstones using various equipment and determines its worth. His or her other work responsibilities involve settling gemstones in jewellery, polishing and examining it.4 Jobs Available A Product Manager is a professional responsible for product planning and marketing.
He or she manages the product throughout the Product Life Cycle, gathering and prioritising the product. A product manager job description includes defining the product vision and working closely with team members of other departments to deliver winning products.3 Jobs Available Production Manager Job Description: A Production Manager is responsible for ensuring smooth running of manufacturing processes in an efficient manner. 3 Jobs Available Welding Engineer Job Description: A Welding Engineer work involves managing welding projects and supervising welding teams. He or she is responsible for reviewing welding procedures, processes and documentation. A career as Welding Engineer involves conducting failure analyses and causes on welding issues.2 Jobs Available Individuals who opt for a career as product designers are responsible for designing the components and overall product concerning its shape, size, and material used in manufacturing.
- They are responsible for the aesthetic appearance of the product.
- A product designer uses his or her creative skills to give a product its final outlook and ensures the functionality of the design.
- Students can opt for various product design degrees such as B.Des and to become product designers.
- Industrial product designer prepares 3D models of designs for approval and discusses them with clients and other colleagues.
Individuals who opt for a career as a product designer estimate the total cost involved in designing.2 Jobs Available Quality Assurance Manager Job Description: A QA Manager is an administrative professional responsible for overseeing the activity of the QA department and staff.
It involves developing, implementing and maintaining a system that is qualified and reliable for testing to meet specifications of products of organisations as well as development processes.2 Jobs Available Are you searching for a Reliability Engineer job description? A Reliability Engineer is responsible for ensuring long lasting and high quality products.
He or she ensures that materials, manufacturing equipment, components and processes are error free. A Reliability Engineer role comes with the responsibility of minimising risks and effectiveness of processes and equipment.2 Jobs Available A Safety Manager is a professional responsible for employee’s safety at work.
He or she plans, implements and oversees the company’s employee safety. A Safety Manager ensures compliance and adherence to Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) guidelines.2 Jobs Available Careers in computer programming primarily refer to the systematic act of writing code and moreover includes wider computer science areas.
The word ‘programmer’ or ‘coder’ has entered into practice with the growing number of newly self-taught tech-enthusiast. Computer programming careers involve the use of designs created by software developers and engineers and transforming them into commands that can be implemented by computers.
- These commands result in regular usage of social media sites, word processing applications and browsers.3 Jobs Available A Product Manager is a professional responsible for product planning and marketing.
- He or she manages the product throughout the Product Life Cycle, gathering and prioritising the product.
A product manager job description includes defining the product vision and working closely with team members of other departments to deliver winning products.3 Jobs Available ITSM Manager is a professional responsible for heading the ITSM (Information Technology Service Management) or (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) processes.
He or she ensures that operation management provides appropriate resource levels for problem resolutions. The ITSM Manager oversees the level of prioritisation for the problems, critical incidents, planned as well as proactive tasks.3 Jobs Available Web Analyst Job Description: A Web Analyst utilises his or her analytics skills to pull data collections from varying websites concerning visitors’ behaviour and performance of web servers.
He or she oversees link management, SEO statistics and keyword density.2 Jobs Available A Team Leader is a professional responsible for guiding, monitoring and leading the entire group. He or she is responsible for motivating team members by providing a pleasant work environment to them and inspiring positive communication.
- A Team Leader contributes to the achievement of the organisation’s goals.
- He or she improves the confidence, product knowledge and communication skills of the team members and empowers them.2 Jobs Available A Project Consultant is responsible for contributing operational, strategic or technical expertise to projects.
He or she provides consultation to clients and determines project parameters, developing project plans concerning business objectives. Project Consultants provide support in assigning tasks and resources.2 Jobs Available Big Data Analytics Engineer Job Description: A Big Data Analytics Engineer is responsible for collecting data from various sources.
He or she has to sort the organised and chaotic data to find out patterns. The role of Big Data Engineer involves converting messy information into useful data that is clean, accurate and actionable.2 Jobs Available Test Analyst Job Description: A Test Analyst is responsible for ensuring functionality of computer software and hardware equipment, or other products depending on the industry before setting them into the market.
His or her role involves designing, developing and administering a series of tests and evaluating them. The role demands to identify potential issues with the product.2 Jobs Available : MAH MBA CET Score vs Percentile 2023, How to Calculate Marks & Percentile
Which is the easiest exam for MBA?
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) – Q1. Which MBA entrance exam is easy to pass? Ans. All you need to be able to complete any of these is a basic comprehension of mathematics. Compared to CAT, XAT, TISS, and IIFT, the MBA entrance exams CMAT, MAT, and ATMA are the easiest.
XAT is challenging to crack. Q2. Is CMAT easier than MAT? Ans. The CMAT is more challenging than the MAT and features an additional part. However, MAT has an advantage over CMAT. MAT allows for several exam attempts throughout a single academic session, unlike CMAT, which NTA conducts once a year. Q3. Who is eligible to apply for the MBA program? Ans.
Any graduate degree with a 10+2+3 or 10+2+4 pattern from an accredited university and a minimum percentile of 50% qualifies the candidate for an MBA. Students who are currently in their senior year of college may also apply. The admission offered in that situation will only be provisional.
What is the starting salary of MBA in Maharashtra?
The average salary for MBA is ₹6,63,551 per year in the Maharashtra. The average additional cash compensation for a MBA in the Maharashtra is ₹68,538, with a range from ₹68,538 – ₹68,538.
What is MBA fees in Maharashtra?
Fee Structure of Best MBA Colleges in Maharashtra
|Name of the College||Detailed Fee Structure||MBA Fees|
|S.P. Jain Institute of Management and Research Fees (SPJIMR, Mumbai)||Click Here||Rs 8.00 lakhs – Rs 17.50 lakhs|
|Symbiosis Institute of Business Management Fees||Click Here||Rs 14.40 lakhs – Rs 25.40 lakhs|
Is MH-CET mba only for Maharashtra students?
FAQs about MAH-CET Eligibility Criteria 2024 – 1. Can a non-Maharashtrian give MAH CET? Yes, the non-Maharashtrian can apply and take MAH-CET. They are part of an open candidature and there is no seat reservation for them.2. Is CET necessary for MBA? No, it is not mandatory to take MAH-CET for MBA admission.
Almost all B-schools accept national-level entrances like CAT, XAT, NMAT, MAT, etc. However, if you are a Maharastra state candidate, having a MAH-CET score will increase your chances of admission.3. What is the difference between MAH CET and CAT? CAT is a national-level entrance test, conducted by IIMs, and accepted by 1000+ B-schools of India.
On the other hand, MAH-CET is a State-level entrance test, held specifically for admission to the affiliated colleges of Maharastra. Further, CAT is more difficult than MAH-CET.4. What is the passing marks of MBA CET? There are no such qualifying marks for MAH CET.
Who is eligible for JBIMS MBA?
JBIMS: Eligibility – MMS Programme
- The candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree of a minimum of three years duration in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate or equivalent CGPA (45% in case of candidates of backward class categories and Persons with Disability belonging to Maharashtra State only) of the universities incorporated by an act of the central or state legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the UGC Act 1956.
- Candidates appearing for the final year bachelor’s the degree / equivalent qualification examination and those who have completed the degree requirements and are awaiting results can also apply. The candidate is required to have obtained at least 50% marks or equivalent till the latest examination.
Part Time Courses
Candidate must have a full-time Bachelor’s degree of a minimum of three years duration in any discipline recognized by the Association of Indian Universities
Candidate must have passed a Graduate Examination in Industrial Engineering, Mumbai, and should have subsequently qualified in the GATE examination conducted by IITs
The candidate must have a minimum of 2 years of experience (supervisor or executive level). The experience should be full-time experience and NOT include internships, projects, etc.
- Candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree of minimum three years duration in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate or equivalent CGPA (45% in case of candidates of backward class categories and Persons with Disability belonging to Maharashtra State only) of the universities incorporated by an act of the central or state legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the UGC Act 1956. Or, Candidates appearing for the final year bachelor’s degree / equivalent qualification examination and those who have completed the degree requirements and are awaiting results can also apply. The candidate is required to have obtained at least 50% marks or equivalent till the latest examination.
- The candidate must have opted for Mathematics at the higher secondary level or at the first year of the degree course.
- An aptitude for mathematics and statistics and strong quantitative skills are required for this course. Students with a background in finance, statistics, mathematics and other quantitative areas will be preferred
What is all India category for JBIMS?
JBIMS Mumbai Centralised Admission Process (CAP)
|Category||Maharashtra State (HU) category||All India category|
|Slot 1 cutoff||135-137||138-140|
|Slot 2 cutoff||137-140||143-146|
|Slot 3 cutoff||142-144||147-151|
|Slot 4 cutoff||141-143||145-149|
Does JBIMS offer foreign placement?
Amol Chaskar, for instance, refused a Rs 22 lakh-an-annum job with an established oil company in Nigeria to settle for less than half the salary with a Mumbai-based pharmaceutical company, reports Kiran Wadhwa. – Rahul Gaikwad rejected a job in Dubai with a salary that very few 24-year-olds get, and joined a telecom company in Mumbai. HT Image “An immediate fat salary is not everything. I will grow much faster in India than elsewhere. While things are stagnant everywhere else, every sector is booming in India,” said Gaikwad, an MBA from Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies (JBIMS).
- He is part of the new generation of management graduates which views India as a far better job market than other countries.
- Placements for some of Mumbai’s biggest B-schools are just over and this year, for the first time, students have rejected high-paying foreign offers for Indian companies.
- In JBIMS, 15 students were offered foreign placements of whom five rejected the offers.
Last year, JBIMS students received 12 international offers, all of which were taken up. At SP Jain Institute of Management and Research, of the six students offered international placements, one rejected it. International placements come with an average pay of Rs 25 lakh per year, while Indian companies offer about Rs 12 lakh.
- But a generation confident about the nation’s burgeoning economy seems to be stemming the age-old ‘brain drain’.
- Academicians reason that with the rest of the world in a slowdown, India is the only country with such high growth and job security.
- It was surprising to see students reject international offers.
Foreign offers used to be our placement benchmarks. It is a sign of the ‘foreign bubble’ bursting and India retaining its talent,” said Dr Stephen D’Silva, faculty placement coordinator, JBIMS. Since there are very few business school graduates and a cloudburst of companies coming, the designations and job responsibility a fresh MBA gets in India are far better than abroad, said D’Silva.
“Foreign companies usually recruit freshers as management trainees,” he added. It is more about work exposure than money, said Professor Abbasali Ghabula, chairperson, external relations, S.P. Jain College. “The jobs are interesting, the salaries almost match up and the bonuses are far better in India.
Also, if it’s about international exposure, most Indian companies send their staff for international workshops. So it has double benefit,” he said. Amol Chaskar, for instance, refused a Rs 22 lakh-an-annum job with an established oil company in Nigeria to settle for less than half the salary with a Mumbai-based pharmaceutical company.