Tips to Prepare for NEET 2023 – The competition for the NEET exam is higher than any other entrance exam. It is necessary for the students to ensure their continuous hard work and practice to qualify for the NEET examination. The candidates can check the below-provided tips to prepare for the NEET 2023 –
- The candidates need to go through the NEET 2023 exam pattern and its syllabus before start the preparation for the exam.
- They should make a proper study plan and time table to do revision. It will help them to mastering the NCERT syllabus.
- Do more practice with the help of the NEET mock tests and analyze the results thoroughly.
- Prepare the plan according to the weightage of the subjects and topics.
- Be updated with the study materials and important books
- Maintain a balance between time table and other activities
Check NEET 2023 Preparation Strategies for Physics For NEET 2023 Physics preparation, the candidates need to read and prepare through the NCERT books properly and then go for the standard books –
- The candidates can prepare NEET Physics with HC Verma, Objective Physics by DC Pandey and NCERTs.
- Make your own notes for NEET 2023 Physics preparation.
- Read and revise all formulas
NEET 2023 Preparation for Chemistry
NEET 2023 syllabus can be divided into Physical, Inorganic and Organic chemistry. Now, the candidates can take up the important topics from each part of the syllabus.
- How to Score 180 in NEET Chemistry
- How to Read NCERT for NEET 2023
- How to Score 650+ Marks in NEET 2023
- Revision Techniques For Effective NEET Preparation
- 1 Who is all india rank 1 in neet 2023?
- 2 How many seats are there in NEET in India?
- 3 Which state performs best in NEET?
- 4 Which state has more MBBS seats in India?
- 5 Is 450 a good score in NEET in Assam?
- 6 How many seats are there in MBBS in Assam 2023?
Who is all india rank 1 in neet 2023?
NEET 2023 Toppers List – AIR 1 Rank has been bagged by two students Prabanhan J from Tamil Nadu and Bora Varun Chakarvarth from Andhra Pradesh, the AIR 3 Rank to Kaustav Bauri from Tamil Nadu and AIR 4 Rank to Pranjal Aggarwal from Punjab. Check out the NEET 2023 Toppers List tabulated below-
|NEET 2023 Toppers List|
|NEET AI Ranks||Candidate’s Name||Gender & Category||Marks Obtained||Percentile Scored|
|AIR 1||Prabhanjan J||Male, General||720||99.999901|
|AIR 1||Bora Varun Chakravarthi||Male, OBC- NCL||720||99.999901|
|AIR 3||Kausatav Bauri||Male, SC||716||99.999852|
|AIR 4||Pranjal Aggarwal||Female, General||715||99.999068|
|AIR 5||Dhruv Advani||Male, General||715||99.999068|
|AIR 6||Surya Siddharth N||Male, OBC-NCL||715||99.999068|
|AIR 7||Sriniketh Ravi||Male, General||715||99.999068|
|AIR 8||Swayam Shakti Tripathy||Male, General||715||99.999068|
|AIR 9||Varun S||Male, OBC- NCL||715||99.999068|
|AIR 10||Parth Khandelwal||Male, General||715||99.999068|
|AIR 11||Ashika Aggarwal||Female, General||715||99.999068|
|AIR 12||Sayan Pradhan||Male, General||715||99.999068|
|AIR 13||Harshit Bansal||Male, General||715||99.999068|
|AIR 14||Shashank Kumar||Male, General||715||99.999068|
|AIR 15||Kanchani Geyanath Raghu Ram Reddy||Male, General||715||99.999068|
|AIR 16||Shubham Bansal||Male, General||715||99.999068|
|AIR 17||Bhaskar Kumar||Male, General||715||99.999068|
|AIR 18||Dev Bhatia||Male, General||715||99.999068|
|AIR 19||Arnab Pati||Male, General||715||99.999068|
|AIR 20||Shashank Sinha||Male, OBC-NCL||712||99.9990189|
Who got highest marks in NEET 2023?
NEET Topper List 2023 – Prabhanjan J (Tamil Nadu) and Bora Varun Chakravarthi (Andhra Pradesh) top NEET 2023 with a perfect score of 720/720 (99.999901 percentile). Congratulations on their remarkable achievement!
How many seats are there in NEET in India?
How many seats are available in medical colleges across India? – As of 2022-23, there are approximately 101188 MBBS seats are available in medical colleges across India. Also, around 4500 seats are likely to be added in coming session of 2023-2024.
Which state performs best in NEET?
In Nagaland, 82% of aspirants who appeared in the exam were declared qualified, followed by Delhi (75%), Chandigarh (72.6%), Rajasthan (70%), Haryana (68.6%), Punjab (67.6%), Odisha (61%), West Bengal (58.7%), and Uttarakhand (57.6%). – At least 16 states and Union territories (UTs) have performed better than the national pass percentage average in the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (Undergraduate) this year, according to data compiled by the National Testing Agency (NTA), which conducts the exam. NEET was conducted in 13 languages: Assamese, Bengali, English, Gujarati, Hindi, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Odia, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu, and Urdu. (HT photo) NTA announced the NEET (UG) 2022 results late on Wednesday night. The exam for admissions to undergraduate medical colleges was held on July 17, with 94.2% applicants taking the test.
- According to the agency, 1,764,571 students appeared in the exam conducted at 3,570 centres spread across 497 cities in the country and 14 cities out of India, of which 993,069 or 56.28% candidates qualified the test.
- In terms of state-wise performance, the NTA data suggest that 16 states and UTs recorded a higher passing percentage than the national average.
In Nagaland, 82% of aspirants who appeared in the exam were declared qualified, followed by Delhi (75%), Chandigarh (72.6%), Rajasthan (70%), Haryana (68.6%), Punjab (67.6%), Odisha (61%), West Bengal (58.7%), and Uttarakhand (57.6%). Three of the five southern states — Andhra Pradesh (61.7%), Karnataka (59%) and Telangana (59.2%) — also performed above the national average.
However, Tamil Nadu with 51.2% and Kerala (55 %) were among the states with pass percentage below the national average, according to the NTA data. NEET (UG), which is the country’s biggest entrance exam for admission to MBBS and BDS courses at the undergraduate level, saw the highest number of registrations this year at 1,872,343.
However, the pass percentage average remained nearly the same as last year. Other states and UTs with pass percentage below the national average included Uttar Pradesh (53.5%), Jammu and Kashmir (54.9%), Manipur (54.7%),Tripura ((49.5%), Chhattisgarh (48%), Maharashtra (46.4%), Madhya Pradesh (44.8%) and Assam (51.3%).
Officials at the NTA said the pass percentage of states varies from year to year depending on the number of candidates appearing for the exam and performance of candidates. As many as 429,160 male candidates out of 763,545 who appeared in the exam and 563,902 females out of 1,001,015 cleared the exam this year.
NEET was conducted in 13 languages: Assamese, Bengali, English, Gujarati, Hindi, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Odia, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu, and Urdu. According to NTA data, like previous years, maximum candidates (1,476,024) opted for English as the medium, followed by Hindi (258,827), Gujarati (49,638) and Bengali (42,663).
Interestingly, the number of candidates opting for Tamil as medium of examination increased to 31,965 this year from last year’s tally of 19,868. “The reason behind the significant increase in the number of candidates opting for Tamil as medium is an increase in the number of registration from Tamil Nadu,” said a senior NTA official.
As per the data, 142,894 candidates registered from Tamil Nadu for NEET-UG this year, with 132,167 appearing in the exam. Last year, the number of students registering and appearing was 121,617 and 99,610, respectively. Meanwhile, the range of qualifying marks this year dropped as compared to last year.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR Fareeha Iftikhar is a principal correspondent with the national political bureau of the Hindustan Times. She tracks the education ministry, and covers the beat at the national level for the newspaper. She also writes on issues related to gender, human rights and different policy matters.
Story Saved New Delhi 0 C Friday, July 28, 2023
Which state has more MBBS seats in India?
Govt shares state-wise list of MBBS seats in the country The Centre informed the Lok Sabha that there are 612 medical colleges in the country with MBBS seats. Tamil Nadu has the highest number of seats (10,725), followed by Karnataka (10,145). Maharashtra has 9,895 MBBS seats, while Uttar Pradesh has 9,053 seats.
What is the salary of BAMS doctor in India?
The candidates who have graduated from the degree of BAMS have the opportunity of bagging various jobs like Medical Officer, Ayurvedic Doctors, etc. The average BAMS Doctor Salary in India is INR 4 Lakhs per year. The BAMS Doctor Salary in India per month is an average of INR 33.3K.
- Further, the BAMS Doctor Salary abroad ranges from INR 25,00,000-30,00,000.
- The BAMS Doctor Salary in Govt job averages from INR 2.7 Lakhs to INR 4.6 Lakhs per year.
- The minimum to maximum BAMS Private Doctor Salary varies from INR 3.0 Lakhs to INR 5.0 Lakhs.
- Furthermore, to know more about the BAMS Doctor Salary, read the complete article below.
Related Links: BAMS Syllabus and Subjects
What is the lowest cutoff for BAMS college?
NEET Cutoff for BAMS: Category wise
|Category||BAMS cutoff score 2023||BAMS cutoff percentile|
|General – PwD||136-121||45th|
|SC/OBC – PwD||120-107||40th|
Can I get BDS with 300 marks in NEET in Maharashtra?
4. How many marks need in NEET for BDS? – Ans.450 marks. Based on previous year trends, it has been observed that to attain a BDS seat in a government dental college, a candidate is required to score a minimum of 450 marks in NEET (subject to vary). A minimum of 50th percentile under general category for those who seek admissions in private dental colleges is a requirement.
How many students pass for NEET 2023 in Assam?
NEET UG 2023 result statistics- State-wise
|State Name||NEET (UG) – 2023|
How many students appeared for NEET 2023 in Assam?
NEET 2023 State-wise Number of Candidates – The table below brings the state-wise number of candidates under each parameter. Uttar Pradesh, Maharashtra and Rajasthan are the top three states with the highest number of qualifying NEET 2023 candidates.
|State & UT||Number of Candidates Registered||Number of Candidates Appeared||Number of Candidates Qualified|
|Andaman & Nicobar Islands||1,046||1,025||537|
|Dadra & Nagar Haveli||1,062||1,028||588|
|Daman & Diu||491||460||257|
|Jammu & Kashmir||37,276||36,431||20,564|
Is 450 a good score in NEET in Assam?
is it possible to get Govt. medical college of Assam with total marks 450 in NEET (general category) First let us look at the previous year cut off (general category) for admission into a government medical college in Assam – Via 15 percent All India Quota – NEET Marks – 537 NEET Rank – 10,241 College – Silchar Medical College, Silchar Via 85 percent State Quota – NEET Marks – 419 NEET Rank – 66,804 College – Tezpur Medical College & Hospital, Tezpur If you are not from Assam, you need to secure at least 550+ to get admission into a government medical college.
- dear aspirant,
- you have less chances to get govt medical college of assam with your marks because your from general category and you have less marks to get medical seat
- if you score more than these marks you may have any few chances so try the best
- thank you.
Hello, I would like to tell you that for a government college, one has to score really high and that’s why there is a very less amount of people making it. One has to score above 550 to have a chance at a government college so I would suggest you to try for Govt.
- College of Assam but keep an eye on the private institutes also.
- Below I’ve mentioned a link of careers360’s where a list of the top government colleges in India are given and thus giving you a better idea of them.
- The link for the same is:https://medicine.careers360.com/colleges/ranking Hope this helps and all the best! Dear ER, According to the last year’s data, the cut off was around 580.
For general category, your marks are low in order to get admission in Assam government college. Regards
- Link Copied
- Thanks! Your report is submitted, the author will be informed about it
: is it possible to get Govt. medical college of Assam with total marks 450 in NEET (general category)
How many seats are there in MBBS in Assam 2023?
Overview – Currently, there are 10 medical colleges in Assam where students can get Assam MBBS admission. There are 1250 total MBBS seats in Assam 2023 for students to get MBBS admission in Assam. Of these 10 colleges, the Diphu Medical College and Hospital was introduced recently in year 2020 and Diphu medical college MBBS seats amounting to 100 has rounded off the total MBBS seats in Assam 2023 to 1250.
Surprisingly, there is even higher scope of pursuing postgraduate studies in Assam since there are 8 colleges offering MD and MS programs with a collective seats count of around 670. One more addition here is the Lokopriya Gopinath Borodoloi Regional Institute of Mental Health, Tezpur that offers students 11 seats in MD in Psychiatry.
Speaking of super specialty, the students can pursue DM/MCH in 2 Assam medical colleges, namely the Gauhati Medical College, Guwahati and Dr.B. Borooah Cancer Institute, Guwahati that altogether offer 48 total seats.