SSC CGL 2023 Result – Staff Selection Commission releases results for each stage on the official website www.ssc.nic.in. This year, there will be 2 tier selection process and Tier 1 would be qualifying in nature. SSC CGL Tier 1 Result will be released announcing the names & roll numbers of the candidates qualifying to appear for the Tier 2 Exam.
- 1 What is the lowest salary of CGL?
- 2 Who is the best English teacher for SSC CGL?
- 3 Is SSC CGL in Hindi or English?
- 4 Which post has the highest cut off in SSC CGL exam?
Which is the highest post in SSC CGL?
Central Excise Inspector – This is one of the most sought-after positions for CGL candidates. The qualities that make Excise Inspector the highest-ranking position in the CGL Exam. Central Excise Inspector is a non-gazetted Group B post with a starting basic pay of Rs.44,900.
|Post||Central Excise Inspector|
|Grade Pay||INR 4600|
|Pay Scale||INR 44,900-1,42,400|
|Basic Pay||INR 44,900|
Job Profile This employment is divided into two categories: field-based jobs and desk-based jobs. The former requires more active participation from the employee in terms of field labour, while the latter requires participation in clerical duties. Let’s go over each person’s key tasks, as listed below: Field-Based Job
- Active participation in the seizure of illegal activities
- Keeping proper check of goods being transported to another country thereby putting the departmental stamp
- Coordinating and helping out the new or existing producers in the process
Desk Based Job
- Verification of official documents
- Filing essential paperwork as per requirements
- Maintaining proper records for essential files
Career Growth Superintendent ====> Assistant Commissioner ====> Deputy Commissioner ====> Joint Commissioner ====> Commissioner Hope this blog was helpful to you! Join our Online Classroom Program Now! Happy Learning!
What is a safe attempt for SSC CGL Tier 2?
SSC CGL Tier 2 Good Attempts – SSC CGL good attempts for the exam conducted on 03 March 2023 are 119-130 in total. As per the feedback, the number of good attempts for the English section is between 40-43. Similarly, the SSC CGL tier 2 good attempts for Quantitative aptitude is 24-26, and for the Reasoning section is 19-21.
What is the lowest salary of CGL?
SSC CGL Salary Per Month – The salary structure of SSC CGL is quite lumpsone, which is why lakhs of candidates across the country aim to clear this exam. This is because the job is one of the most respected in the country. The SSC CGL salary per month varies according to the posts offered through this exam.
- For Group A posts, the starting SSC CGL salary per month can be around Rs.56,100 to Rs.1,77,500 per month.
- The Group B post can have a starting SSC CGL salary per month of Rs.35,400 to Rs.1,12,400 per month.
- For Group C posts, the salary can begin at Rs.25,500 and go upto Rs.81,100 per month.
- Finally, for Group D posts, the salary starts from Rs.19,900 to Rs.63,200 per month.
- Candidates will be eligible for perks and benefits along with the SSC CGL salary per month.
- In addition to the basic salary, SSC CGL employees are also eligible for other allowances such as Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, Medical Allowance, and Transport Allowance. These allowances are added to the basic salary, which increases the overall salary.
Furthermore, after the 7th Pay Commission, the salaries of SSC CGL employees have significantly increased. This makes SSC CGL an attractive option for job seekers in India. Overall, SSC CGL offers an attractive SSC CGL salary per month that varies according to the post and other allowances. It is an excellent opportunity for candidates who wish to secure a stable job with a good salary.
Which is the fastest promotion in SSC CGL?
Promotion Order: Section Officer, After 5 years by taking dept. exam, After 10 years by usual process, Under Secretary, After completing 4 years of service, Deputy Secretary, Based on performance & vacancies, Director, rarely possible for SSC entrants. Rs.
What is the minimum typing speed for CGL?
SSC CGL Test Tool Rules – The candidate can use the tool which is mentioned above to enhance the speed of the typing. Below are the rules to check how to use.
The candidate must type the paragraph in the “TEXT AREA”. The tool will give your the typing speed in the real time. The candidate must posses a speed of 35 Word Per Minute in English to qualify in the typing test.
Check out SSC CGL Result here.
What is the minimum requirements for SSC CGL?
SSC CGL Educational Qualification – To apply for the SSC CGL Exam, the candidate must be a Graduate from a recognised University/ Institution. The SSC CGL Exam Eligibility based on the Qualification requirements:
|SSC CGL Post||Qualification|
|Statistical Investigator- Grade B||Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized University with a minimum of 60% in Mathematics in Class 12th OR Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with Statistics as one of the subjects in graduation|
|Assistant Audit Officer||Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from a recognized University.
|Compiler||Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized University or Institution And, Candidates must have studied either Economics/Statistics/Mathematics as a compulsory or as an elective subject.|
|Assistant Section Officer||Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University/Institute And, Candidates must also qualify in the Computer Proficiency Test.|
|All other posts||Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or Institute|
Candidates must carefully read and understand the qualification requirements with reference to the post they are applying for in order to avoid any confusion during application form submission. Candidates who aspire to prepare for SSC Combined Graduate Level exam can check the following links for assistance in preparation:
How much error is acceptable in SSC CGL?
SSC CGL Tier 2 DEST: Minimum percentage of Error Allowed follows: UR : 20% OBC/ EWS : 25% All other categories : 30%
Who is the best English teacher for SSC CGL?
ENGLISH TEACHER FOR SSC CGL
- English Teacher for SSC CGL
- SSC CGL is a dream for aspirants who want to achieve ‘Power, Prestige and Position’ in life.
- SSC CGL often students perform well, but fail to score good marks in English, due to a passive attitude towards the subject; while preparation.
Students or aspirants have to stop taking ‘English as a second language’; as it can make or break your aspirations to get a ‘Govt. Job in SSC CGL’. At ‘KD Campus’ the grace and experience of our faculty ‘Neetu Singh’ will make your ‘English Language appear like a work in progress; and you will have fun while learning and preparing for the ‘SSC CGL Exam’.
- Neetu Singh first advice to ‘SSC CGL’ aspirants is ‘the more you practice English, the Better you get’.
- Often lovingly regarded amidst her students ‘as Neetu Mam’; she takes a concept clarity approach towards the ‘SSC CGL English Syllabus’.
- Neetu Singh’s students claim her best ‘ English Teacher for SSC CGL ‘ as her strategies towards the important aspects of syllabus is easy to understand, grasp and revise.
- Her pro tips, thumb rules, and 9 golden points to teach ‘English for SSC CGL’ are bible for ‘SSC Exam’ aspirants.
- Neetu Singh teaching just don’t touches heart of students and opens mind of aspirants, but also leaves behind an influence, which is hard to erase. ‘I love teaching; and teach SSC aspirants to love learning’ – Neetu Singh
: ENGLISH TEACHER FOR SSC CGL
Is SSC CGL in Hindi or English?
Is SSC CGL exam conducted in Hindi or English? Hi, The exam is conducted in both the languages (English / Hindi) except the English section, which will be in English only in all the three stages of the SSC-CGL examination. Good luck in your fu
What is the highest starting salary of SSC CGL?
SSC CGL Salary 2023: The Commission provides the details about the SSC CGL 2023 salary in the official notification. As per the salary of SSC CGL 2023, the pay scale varies from Rs 25,500 to Rs 1,51,100 according to the SSC CGL posts. Candidates must check their eligibility before applying for SSC CGL exam 2023,
Along with the SSC CGL salary 2023, the employees will get additional perks and allowances such as house rent allowance (HRA), travel allowances (TA), dearness allowances (DA), and others. According to the SSC CGL salary details, SSC CGL HRA is given on the basis of the city of posting of the recruited applicant, whereas for DA and TA this is not the case.
To know more about the SSC CGL salary 2023 details read the complete article. SSC CGL Salary 2023 – Pay Scale Post wise, Basic Pay, Grade Pay, HRA, TA, DA, Benefits
Which subject is best for SSC CGL?
SSC CGL Tier 1 or Prelims examination has questions from all four subjects with equal weightage but the SSC CGL Tier 2 examination tests aspirants primarily on Maths and English which have a total weightage of 600 out of the total 700 marks. This makes these two the most important subjects for SSC CGL selection.
Which post has the highest cut off in SSC CGL exam?
Usually, the SSC CGL cutoff for the post group of Assistant Audit Officer is the highest, followed by Junior Statistical Officer and other posts. The AAO post group govern the highest pay scale in the SSC CGL exam and hence the competition level is the highest for this post group.