The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has declared the SSC CGL Tier 2 Result 2023 of the Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Tier 2 examination 2023 on its official website on May 15, 2023, The candidates who appeared for the examination can check their scores and qualifying status by visiting the website ssc.nic.in.
The SSC CGL Tier 2 examination was conducted in March 2023 at various centres across the country. A total of 1,25,279 candidates had appeared for the examination. The SSC CGL recruitment process is conducted to fill various posts in different ministries, departments and organizations of the central government.
You will be able to check the SSC Graduate Level Result 2023 in the coming days on the official website and regional portal of Staff Selection Commission. Candidates have to visit ssc.nic.in CGL Tier 2 Result 2023 Link given below to download their scorecard.
- Also you should pay attention to the SSC CGL Tier 2 Cut Off Marks 2023,
- The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will soon release the Result of the Tier 2 Exam for Combined Graduate Level Posts on its official website at ssc.nic.in.
- On March 14, 2023, the SSC CGL Tier 2 Answer Key 2023 was made available on the SSC website.
The Cut-Off and Merit List will also be released in a pdf form on the official Portal of the Staff Selection Commission(SSC). All those who have Appeared in the SSC CGL Tier 2 exam will be able to check scorecard soon because according to the Resorts and news the SSC Graduate Level Tier 2 Result will be announced on May 15, 2023.
|Exam Name||SSC Combined Graduate Level(CGL) Tier 2 2023|
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission(SSC)|
|Name of the Post||Group B and C posts|
|Number of vacancies||37409|
|SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam Date||2 March to 7 March 2023|
|SSC CGL Tier 2 Answer Key Released||14th March 2023|
|SSC CGL Tier 2 Result 2023||15 May 2023|
|SSC CGL Tier 2 Cut off 2023||To be announced|
|SSC CGL Tier 2 Merit List 2023||To be Notified|
SSC CHSL Notification 2023
MPSC Rajyaseva Result 2023
SSC MTS Result 2023
RPSC RAS Application Form 2023
What is the marks of SSC CGL Tier 2?
SSC CGL total marks for Tier 1 are 200 marks. For tier 2, the total marks for Paper 1 are 450 whereas the total marks for Paper 2 and 3 are 200 each.
Is there normalisation in SSC CGL Tier 2?
SSC CGL Normalisation – Frequently Asked Questions – What is normalization in exams? Normalization refers to the process of finding the average marks scored in the shifts of a multi-shift exam and determining the difference in difficulty by comparing these marks.
- A higher average means an easier shift, while a lower average means a difficult shift.
- Officials then make sure to adjust the marks to equate the difficulty level.
- Is normalization in SSC CGL good or bad? Normalization is an essential process for SSC CGL.
- It makes sure no candidate suffers because of unbalanced difficulty compared to other shifts.
When was normalization introduced in SSC CGL? The process of normalization was introduced in SSC CGL in 2019. Will SSC CGL Tier-2 2022 have normalization? SSC CGL 2022 tier-2 will be conducted from 2nd to 7th March 2022. It will be conducted in 2 shifts each day.
Video Lessons, Textual Lessons & NotesTopic Tests covering all topics with detailed solutionsSectional Tests for QA, DI, EL, LRAll India Mock Tests for performance analysis and all India percentileGeneral Knowledge (GK) Tests
Free videos, free mock tests, and free GK tests to evaluate course content before signing up! Recently started writing about bank and government exam preparation. As an aspirant myself, I have insight into various aspects of preparation. I make use of these insights to provide quality preparation content from the standpoint of an aspirant.
Is SSC CGL Tier 2 MCQ?
SSC CGL Selection Process 2023 Tier 2 – The SSC CGL Tier 2 stage is the most important decision-making stage of the SSC CGL Selection Process, The marks scored in this stage will be taken into consideration for shortlisting aspirants in the final merit list. Check out Tier-II stage details below –
- SSC CGL Tier 2 includes Paper 1, Paper 2 and Paper 3, with multiple shifts/sessions per day. Paper 1 has two sessions on the same day, where candidates must qualify for all sections. All three papers in Tier 2 are Objective Type MCQs, except for Module II of Section III in Paper 1.
- Paper 1 is compulsory for all posts, Paper 2 is only for those applying for Junior Statistical Officer (JSO), and Paper 3 is only for those shortlisted for Assistant Audit Officer/Assistant Accounts Officer.
- Except for English Language and Comprehension in Section II of Paper 1, questions are in English and Hindi.
- Wrong answers in Paper 1’s Section-I, Section II, and Module-I of Section III get a 1 mark deduction, while Paper 2 and Paper 3 wrong answers get a 0.50 mark deduction.
- Module-I of Section III of Paper 1, the Computer Knowledge Test, is mandatory but qualifying.
- Module II of Section III of Paper 1, the Data Entry Speed Test (DEST), is qualifying and mandatory for all SSC CGL posts.
- The DEST/Skill Test is a 15-minute computer test with 2,000 key depressions.
|Paper||Session||Subject||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time Allowed|
|Paper-I||Session-I (2 hours and 15 minutes)|| Section-I:
Total = 60
|180||1 hour (for each section)|
Total = 70
|70*3 = 210|
|Section-III: Module-I: Computer Knowledge Module||20||20*3 = 60||15 Minutes (for each module)|
|Session II (15 minutes)||Section-III: Module-II: Data Entry Speed Test Module||One Data Entry Task||–|
|Paper-II||Statistics||100||100*2 = 200||2 hours (for each Paper)|
|Paper-III||General Studies (Finance and Economics)||100||100*2 = 200|
Check the SSC CGL Exam Analysis here in detail to know the difficulty level of the paper!
How to check CGL Tier 2 answer key?
How to Check SSC CGL Answer Key 2023? – The applicants can check their SSC CGL Answer Key from the above link or from the official website by following the below steps. Step I: Open the official website of SSC @ssc.nic.in on your internet browser. Step II: On the SSC homepage, search for the “Answer Key” option. Step VI: The SSC CGL Answer Key 2023 for Tier 1 appears on the screen. Step VII: Download the SSC CGL Tier 1 Answer Key and match your answers.
What is a good attempt for SSC CGL Tier 2 analysis?
SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam Analysis 2023 FAQs – Q1. Which section was the most difficult in SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam Analysis 2023, 02nd March? Ans, According to the aspirants, quantitative aptitude was the most time-consuming and difficult. Q2. Where can I get an accurate SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam Analysis of 02nd March 2023, Shift 1? Ans,
At Adda247, you can get the exact SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam Analysis 2023. Q3. What are the good attempt SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam Exam? Ans. The overall good attempts for SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam 2023 are 112-122. Q4. Does SSC CGL Tier 2 have sectional cutoff? Ans, There is however no sectional cutoff in the SSC CGL Tier 2 exam.
: SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam Analysis 2023, 2nd March Check Questions
What is raw score and final score in SSC?
How SSC CGL Tier 1 Marks are Calculated? – SSC CGL Tier 1 exam is conducted as a Computer-Based Exam (CBE) in multiple shifts. The candidates need to mark the answers on the screen and the candidates need to read, understand, solve and mark the answer in less than one minute.
|SSC CGL Marks Calculation|
|Marks added for each correct answer||2|
|Marks deducted for incorrect answer||0.5|
|Final Marks (Raw)||2*(number of correct answers) –|
With the help of above table the candidates can calculate their SSC CGL marks.