SSC MTS Notification 2023 Application Form Direct Link: Everyone is looking for the SSC MTS 2023 Notification which has been released by Staff Selection Commission on its official website on 30th June 2023. The official announcement of the SSC MTS Havaldar Recruitment 2023 is available for a total of 1558 Posts are available for MTS (Non-Technical) and Havildar (CBIC & CBN).
All interested candidates may go through the official website and download the official notification to get all the updates. The Online Application Form for SSC MTS Exam 2023 will be started on 30th June 2023 and the Last date to apply online will be 21st July 2023 (11:00 AM), The dates are crucial for all those candidates who want to apply and be a part of this recruitment exam.
Further details can check from the section below.
What is the salary of SSC MTS in India?
|SSC MTS Salary Overview|
|Organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|SSC MTS Pay Scale||Rs.18000 to Rs.22000/-|
|SSC MTS Salary in Hand||Rs.16,915-20,245/-|
|SSC MTS Grade Pay||Rs.1,800/-|
What is the highest salary in MTS?
SSC MTS Highest Salary 2023 – The SSC MTS salary of a candidate selected through SSC MTS exam varies depending on various factors such as location of work, posting and other benefits. However, the maximum salary for SSC MTS employees is Rs.35,000 to Rs.40,000 per month.
What’s the size of passport size photo?
What is the photo size for an Indian Passport? An Indian passport photo must be 51mm x 51mm or 2×2 inches.
What is MTS in company?
One of main benefits of the make to stock (MTS) production strategy is the ability to produce inventory based on anticipated consumer demand. MTS allows a company to avoid having to much or too little inventory.
What is MTS role?
SSC MTS Roles & Responsibilities – The job responsibilities of Multi Tasking Staff is challenging and hardworking as the employee has to fulfill the following duties during their working hours. Check the job responsibilities of Group C posts before applying for SSC MTS 2023.
- Maintaining the cleanliness of the office
- Carrying of files and papers within the building/outside building.
- Physical maintenance of records of the office.
- Photocopying, sending of fax, etc.
- Other non-clerical work in the Section/Unit.
- Assisting in routine office work like the diary, dispatch, etc.
- Assisting on the computer.
- Cleaning of rooms and dusting of furniture etc.
- Delivering of Posts (Dak) (outside the building).
- Watch and ward duties.
- Opening and closing of offices.
- Cleaning of the building, fixtures, etc.
- Driving of vehicles, if in possession of a valid driving license.
- Maintain lawns, parks, potted plants, etc within the territory.
- Any other work assigned by the superior authority.
What unit is MTS?
Noun – MTS ( uncountable )
- ( standards, measurement ) Abbreviation of metre-tonne-second, A version of the metric system, that uses as its basis units, the metre (m), tonne (t), second (s), with other units derived from these base units.
- ( television ) Initialism of multichannel television sound, ( a standard for encoding additional audio channels within an NTSC signal )
What does MTS stand for in post office?
India Post MTS Career Growth – The commission conducts promotional exams for the India Post MTS from time to time. The candidates who clear the final exam and are eligible conduct promotional exams from time to time. The performance in these tests is helpful in deciding if the candidate is worth the upper posts.