UGC NET Phase 2 Admit Card 2023 Link – The candidate can download their UGC NET Exam Admit Card 2023 for Phase 2 Exam from the NTA website which has been made available on www.ugcnet.nta.nic.in for the registered candidates. To appear for the Examination at the given Centre on the date, shift, time and discipline candidates must check the details mentioned on their UGC NET 2023 Admit Card.
Is there any admit card for UGC NET 2024?
UGC NET 2024 Admit Card – Admit card will be made available to download through online mode, It will be released in third week of February 2024. Hall ticket will be issued on the candidate portal. No admit card will be sent by post to the candidates. Without the admit card no candidates will be allowed to appear for the examination.
Candidates must check the details printed on the UGC NET 2024 admit card i.e. name of the exam centre, shift, time etc. In case of any discrepancy found on admit card or photograph/ signature, candidates must contact to the officials immediately. Read all the instructions given on the UGC NET hall ticket and follow it on the examination day strictly.
Candidates are advised to not carry an unnecessary things on the examination centre i.e. any electronic device, smart watches, bags, foods etc. Candidates are also advised to keep a copy of the admit card safe for further references.
What is the age limit for net 2024?
UGC NET 2024 Eligibility Criteria –
- Here are the eligibility criteria for UGC NET 2024 that every candidate need to fulfill.
- Age limit
- For Junior Research Fellowship
- The age of a candidate must be less than 30 years.
- A relaxation of up to 5 years in the upper age limit is applicable for the candidates belonging to OBC/ SC/ ST/ PwD/ Transgender categories.
- The women candidates will also get relaxation of up to 5 years in the upper age limit.
- In case the candidate has an LLM degree then he/she will get a relaxation of up to 3 years.
- The candidates who have served in the armed forces will also get relaxation in upper age limit of up to 5 years.
For Assistant Professor
There is no upper age limit for the candidates applying for Assistant Professor.
- The applicant must have a master’s degree from a recognized institute/ university with a minimum of 55% marks (50% marks for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PwD candidates). Kindly note that the candidates with a master’s degree in Humanities (including languages) and social science, Computer Science and applications, electronic science etc. can apply.
- In case the candidate is going to appear for the final year exam of Master’s degree in the year 2020 then he/she can also apply.
- The candidates waiting for the final year result of Master’s degree exam are also eligible.
Note : The Ph.D degree holder whose Master’s degree completed before 19 th September 1991 will get relaxation of 5% in the qualifying marks (i.e. from 55% to 50%) Exemption (Eligibility for the post of Assistant Professor)
- Please note that it is compulsory for the candidates to clear the SET/ NET/ SLET exam in order to apply for the post of Assistant professor in various Universities.
- If the candidate has successfully cleared the SET exam for Assistant Professor before 1 st June 2002 then he/she need not appear for the UGC NET 2024 exam.
- The aspirants who have cleared the CSIR/ UGC/ JRF exam before 1989 are exempted from the UGC NET exam.
What is the validity of UGC?
UGC NET Certificate Validity for Assistant Professor & JRF – According to the UGC’s official release, UGC NET qualified candidates whose admission process has been hindered by the COVID scenario would benefit from the UGC NET Certificate Validity extension decision. The UGC NET Certificate Validity has been extended by up to four years for:
Maulana Azad National Fellowship Minority Students National Fellowship (MANF)
Note – Other terms and conditions of the JRF Award Letter remain unchanged. The NTA issues UGC NET e-certificates to qualified applicants. Applicants who pass the UGC NET exam for Assistant Professor/Lectureship receive UGC NET E-certificates, whereas candidates who pass the UGC NET exam for Junior Research Fellowship receive the JRF Award Letter (JRF).
The UGC NET certificate for Assistant Professor / Lectureship is valid indefinitely, or for the rest of the applicant’s life. In contrast, the UGC NET JRF Award Letter was only valid for three years from the date of issuance. Because of the decision to extend UGC NET score validity by the UGC chairperson Mamidala Jagadesh Kumar, the validity of UGC NET certificate is for four years.
Know everything about UGC NET Cut Off here. Download the UGC NET Study Material here.
How to convert admit card into PDF?
Downloading of software for printing of Admit Cards and save to PDF. exchange. doPDF is a free PDF creator that does what the name suggests, creates PDF files. Once installed it will allow you to convert any type of printable documents to PDF files.
What is JRF exam in India?
Application Process for JRF Exams – Before applying for any NET JRF exam, candidates must familiarize themselves with the application process. The application procedure for different Junior Research Fellowship Exams generally follows a similar pattern.
Step 1: Visit the official website of the respective exam conducting body. Step 2: Locate and click on the application link provided on the homepage. Step 3: Fill in the necessary details accurately, completing all required fields. Step 4: Attach the specified documents as requested in the application form. Step 5: Finally, click on the ‘submit’ option and make the prescribed application fee payment.
JRF Exam stands for Junior Research Fellowship exam, It is conducted by different government organizations such as UGC, CSIR, and more to select candidates with good research aptitude. Those who qualify for the exam are awarded financial assistance to pursue research in their preferred field.
The eligibility criteria for JRF Exams in India typically include having a Master’s degree in a relevant field with a minimum percentage requirement, age limit, and nationality criteria. There is also a reservation policy and relaxation for reserved categories. The application process for JRF Exams involves visiting the official exam conducting body’s website, filling out the application form with required details, and submitting it online.
Applicants also need to upload relevant documents and pay the examination fee. Familiarize yourself with the exam pattern and create a structured study plan that allocates sufficient time for each subject and topic. Also, solve mock tests and previous year papers to analyze your performance and identify areas that require further improvement.
Which is UGC approved?
Who can issue the UGC Approved License? – The University Grants Commission ( UGC ) is the statutory body that coordinates, formulates and maintains the standards of higher education in India. The word ‘University’ cannot be used by any institution other than a university established by or under a Central or a State Act or Provincial Act.
What is the long name of UGC?
The University Grants Commission (UGC) is the apex body responsible for selection and allocation of students to State Universities and Higher Educational Institutes (HEIs) established under the Universities Act No.16 of 1978 (as amended).